Businesses For Sale
Property Services
Local Services
MouseMats & T-shirts
Computers
Internet Services
Virus Protection
PuertoPollensa.com discussion forums

Go Back   Pollensa Forum > BEFORE YOU GO > Car Hire, Airport Transfers in Majorca

Car Hire, Airport Transfers in Majorca Anything related to car hire both via UK companies and local companies. Can include discussions on motoring, bringing your own car, taxis, airport transport etc.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 14-06-2010, 21:02

Thanks Pollensa...i may drop them a quick mail...had checked their prices at had a quote of Ģ57 for 4 of us for 3/7 (and that was before using the promo code.)
I had an operation on my knee last week so will not be able to drag cases too far! so if they will stop near La Goleta it would be ideal

Eating Out
Sponsored Links
Old 16-06-2010, 13:23
Under Moderation

Hello
I am a wheelchair user and was going to book a taxi Pollensa until I read about this service. Could anyone please tell me if the service is wheelchair friendly.
Thank you.
Old 16-06-2010, 14:21
Founder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kym View Post
Hello
I am a wheelchair user and was going to book a taxi Pollensa until I read about this service. Could anyone please tell me if the service is wheelchair friendly.
Thank you.
Please do have a look at our forum Accessible Majorca - Pollensa Forum & if you don't mind, please ask again there about ResortHoppa & other shuttle services as I'm sure it would be useful to many people if we knew if any are wheelchair-friendly.
Old 17-06-2010, 16:33

I emailed Resorthoppa to check if La Goleta was acceptable and am pleased to say it was..they advised that shuttle buses only go to hotels or registered holiday apartments in the resorts but a private transfer can go to a private address in the resort.
They sent me the following link -

Mallorca - Hosts in Mallorca in the hotel guide www.hotel-ami.es - Search for hotel Mallorca S1

thought it may come in handy for anyone who wanted to check registered hotels and appartments

Eating Out
Old 21-06-2010, 22:05
Under Moderation

We returned from Puerto Pollensa at the start of June and would recommend ResortHoppa. Very efficient when we arrived and turned up on time for our return at 4am!!

I was a bit worried as we were picking up from the nearest Aparthotel Montelin and we had two small children with us so I didn't want us to be standing on the street at that hour. But they were on time and transferred us to a bus in Alcudia to the airport. There had been a knockon delay with an earlier Thomson flight so they had to reorganise their pickups which they did very efficiently. For the price they are well worth it!! Thumbs up for Resorthoppa.
Old 24-06-2010, 18:29

Although ResortHoppa are cheap we had a poor experience. We arrived at Palma at 10.30am and got on our coach easily but then we had to wait for 1hr 50mins! The coach was three quarters full with a lot of young children on board. Noone told us anything, it was ridiculous. We eventually found out that an earlier flight had lost a lot of luggage in transit & so we had had to wait for these few passengers to get it sorted out. I believe the ResortHoppa bus could have taken us to PP & got back in this time or they could have just put these unfortunate passengers in a taxi. It really put me off using them again.
Old 24-06-2010, 18:59

It would be interesting to know when that was.my friend and her daughter flew BMI on 8th June and her luggage was lost..I had booked Resort Hoppa them but in the end they would not wait and she had to get a taxi (to Porto Cristo)

Eating Out
Old 25-06-2010, 09:34

Hi Cath,
It was on 30th May & I think it was Jet2 that had lost the luggage or maybe Thomson. It wasn't BMI as we had flown with them.
Old 25-06-2010, 11:39

I was just curious as Resort Hoppa would not wait for them..I can only hope that all will be ok for us next week....there seem to have been a lot of positive comments regarding their service- so fingers crosses

Eating Out
Old 25-06-2010, 16:12

hi can anyone tell me if they have a prom code i can use for resort hoppa thanks helen
Old 25-06-2010, 20:36

Its SUNHOP10 valid to 30th June

Here is the link on this site

Resort Hoppa Code

My FlickR Photos
Old 13-08-2010, 15:18

We are staying in a villa at the very back of Siller. Has anyone any advice on how this would work with the Resort Hoppa, if at all.

There are young children in our party so we wouldn't be able to manage wheeling suitcases, kids etc from the Duva or Habitat.

Are there any alternatives? Would the Hoppa drop us at the main taxi rank in the town even allowing us to get a cab directly to the villa?
Old 13-08-2010, 15:30

If nobody comes up with any other ideas Jupiter, one of their drop offs is Hotel Eolo which is just across the road from the taxi rank. Have a great holiday.

Last edited by favie; 13-08-2010 at 19:45.
Old 13-08-2010, 19:31

Hi Jupiter1972...if you have a look at my post of 17/6 I posted a link that Resort Hoppa sent me ...you can check the list of hotels/appartments/hostals that they recognise for drop off/pick up

Eating Out
Old 13-08-2010, 22:22

Two days ago I had to do an emergency dash to take two friends to the airport. They were booked on the Resort Hoppa which was either 15 minutes early and didnīt wait or just didnīt turn up at all.