Pollensa Forum

Pollensa Forum (https://www.forum.puertopollensa.com/)
-   Car Hire, Airport Transfers in Majorca (https://www.forum.puertopollensa.com/car-hire-airport-transfers-majorca/)
-   -   Hoppa discount (https://www.forum.puertopollensa.com/car-hire-airport-transfers-majorca/5878-hoppa-discount.html)

Nick 17-04-2010 17:36

Hoppa discount

Hi all

I'm after the code for the Hoppa discount please.

I've just looked at their banner discount and it says "Hopdisc 4". Would that be for us though?

Cheers,

Nick

The Wob 17-04-2010 17:46

try "****"

Nick 17-04-2010 17:52

Thanks Mr. Wob.

Is that recent though do you know?

Cheers,

Nick

The Wob 17-04-2010 18:30

Nick, I used it last week and got a discount. However, all in vain as cannot use it!

its cd 17-04-2010 18:51

What % discount ?

The Wob 17-04-2010 19:03

I think it's 5% with the code and all fares are 10% off when booked in April

Nick 17-04-2010 19:07

Thanks Wob.

You're right on both counts re discount.
Currently showing 10% off for bookings made in April and I seem to remember I got 5% off last year.

Nick

pollensa 18-04-2010 00:13

The latest discounts can be found on the main site - currently valid until end May - see Transport in Puerto Pollensa, Majorca - taxis, bus, trains, airport transfers :)

El Gordo 19-04-2010 21:53

Tried twice unsuccessfully to use the discount code shown for a single transfer to PMI from PP.

Special Offer Discount Voucher!

Just enter the code is '*****' when you book to get an extra 5% off all resorthoppa.com bookings. Select Resorthoppa here And great news ResortHoppa have already reduced all their Transfers by 10%!

Valid from: 01/04 - 31/05/10

Even cut and pasted it but kept coming up with "invalid code":mad:

pollensa 19-04-2010 22:18

Sorry about that. It is the code we were given. I'll report it to them tomorrow (shan't be flying anywhere :().

pollensa 20-04-2010 15:58

This has now been fixed & extra 5% discount until end May is available plus another 10% if you book in April. See puertopollensa.com/transport-taxis-bus-trains.html#resorthoppa :)

El Gordo 20-04-2010 17:08

Thanks Pollensa

Next complaint is about cancellations and changes to your bookings because of the flight cancellations.

Basically it costs you more than the original booking in charges!!

Cancellation Policy
Resorthoppa cancellations fees are as follows:

Free – Up to 7 days prior to first transfer subject to a £20 cancellation administration fee.
100% fee – 7 days or less before first transfer

When I phoned their number they said "We may be able to try and get the booking transfered to the next day but after that a new booking is required"
So this is the third Transfer paid for so far!!!:mad:

El Gordo 22-04-2010 08:43

:(Sorry:(, I think I spoke too soon!!

Previous quote:

Next complaint is about cancellations and changes to your bookings because of the flight cancellations.

Basically it costs you more than the original booking in charges!!

Cancellation Policy
Resorthoppa cancellations fees are as follows:

Free – Up to 7 days prior to first transfer subject to a £20 cancellation administration fee.
100% fee – 7 days or less before first transfer

When I phoned their number they said "We may be able to try and get the booking transfered to the next day but after that a new booking is required"
So this is the third Transfer paid for so far!!!

:DThank you Resort Hoppa :D

for moving the transfer from the 20th to 28th and then promising a refund on the new transfer I booked for the 28th (done after I had read the transfer costs!! in their terms and Conditions).

Nice to see a company "not hitting a man when he is down" like some of the opportunists providing coaches/carhire/etc we have read about!!

Smiddy 30-05-2010 11:17

Resort Hoppa

Just booked with them for the 1st time, as you say, very easy to book. With the discount(thanks Pollensa) worked out at around £28 return for 2:). When not hiring a car (summer) we used to use the Globespan bus, but with their demise this is no longer possible, i think this price even beats them.

Each to their own, but do your sums, the bus/train services are very good for getting around, even budget in local taxi's if you wish, but i'm sure the total price for getting around would still be a fraction of car hire costs, not to mention the additional cost of the fuel!

charlotte 31-05-2010 20:14

Hi
Just thinking of booking this for our son and girlfriend so could anyone let me know the procedure when arriving at Palma airport.

Thanks

Mandy