Pollensa Forum

Pollensa Forum (https://www.forum.puertopollensa.com/)
-   Car Hire, Airport Transfers in Majorca (https://www.forum.puertopollensa.com/car-hire-airport-transfers-majorca/)
-   -   February (2010) Airport transfer (https://www.forum.puertopollensa.com/car-hire-airport-transfers-majorca/5452-february-2010-airport-transfer.html)

Sun Properties 10-12-2009 19:25

February (2010) Airport transfer

Does anyone know if any of the Airport > Puerto Pollensa transfer firms operate in February. Car hire and taxi transfer not suitable - if none of the bus firms (Resort Hoppa etc) operate then I presume 'public' bus Airport > Palma > Port only way ??

ray 10-12-2009 20:21

I think Transunion still run their transfer service from the airport, They're the biggest bus company on the island and keep loads of full time drivers all year. Check out their website

whaleywanderer 11-12-2009 10:23

If all else fails, yes there is the use of public transport. Bus from the airport (every 15 mins) to Palma (Plaza Espania), then from the main underground bus station in Plaza Espania to Puerto Pollensa (approx every hour), watch out though as the last bus is 2030hrs.

sunny 11-12-2009 11:56

Have you tried the link on Easyjet site for airport transfers? only one we could find for 1st November

ray 11-12-2009 22:07

Quote:

Originally Posted by whaleywanderer (Post 37614)
If all else fails, yes there is the use of public transport. Bus from the airport (every 15 mins) to Palma (Plaza Espania), then from the main underground bus station in Plaza Espania to Puerto Pollensa (approx every hour), watch out though as the last bus is 2030hrs.

Transunion actually do an airport shuttle service to the resorts, I wasn't referring to normal public transport

whaleywanderer 12-12-2009 10:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by ray (Post 37633)
Transunion actually do an airport shuttle service to the resorts, I wasn't referring to normal public transport

This sounds interesting, especially if it runs through the winter season. Do you have any more details?

ray 12-12-2009 19:54

They've got a web site, something like transuniontranfers.com or some such, but i`m sure it will come up on Google, sorry I'm a bit rubbish when it comes to computers!!:(

Sun Properties 13-12-2009 11:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by ray (Post 37648)
They've got a web site, something like transuniontranfers.com or some such, but i`m sure it will come up on Google, sorry I'm a bit rubbish when it comes to computers!!:(

Thanks for the info everyone..... found the website ......

Shuttle Transunion Mallorca Airport Transfer

about to investigate!

Sun Properties 06-01-2010 15:33

I was thinking about using one of the bus transfers (see above) just to try it out and see how I got on due to the summer car rental costs however just managed to get a Ford Ka (or similar) through Auto-Europe for 13 days in Feb for £101.60. Looks like the reasonable car hire costs are around out of season.