Businesses For Sale
Property Services
Local Services
MouseMats & T-shirts
Computers
Internet Services
Virus Protection
PuertoPollensa.com discussion forums

Go Back   Pollensa Forum > BEFORE YOU GO > Car Hire, Airport Transfers in Majorca

Car Hire, Airport Transfers in Majorca Anything related to car hire both via UK companies and local companies. Can include discussions on motoring, bringing your own car, taxis, airport transport etc.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 23-08-2008, 07:55

Default Petrol Station near the Airport

Can anyone advise me best place to fill up with petrol on way back to the airport.
Sponsored Links
Old 23-08-2008, 09:55

Default Filling up with petrol on the way back to the airport

Hi Snowy
I used to fill up at the BP garage in Inca - nice service there as they fill the car for you.
Now the motorway has gone through, I've started driving all the way towards the airport. Just as you make the last approach to the airport, having taken the long right hand lane on the motorway with the airport symbol, there is a right hand fork marked for Cala Estancia. You'll also see the patrol station on your right as you drive along this way. (You can also go this way for Ca'n Pastilla.). Take this right fork and drive down this one-way road, turning right at the end. Drive along for about half a mile and there is a handy filling station on your right. They assist you with filling up and the pump attendant also takes the card payment on his handy little machine.
After filling up, you carry on in the same direction, up to the town area, turning right at the lights. Then you'll go over the bridge over the motorway, arrive at a roundabout and then head back onto the motorway again. Basically, you just do a small round circuit to get your fuel. Hope that this helps.
Old 23-08-2008, 09:57

Default Petrol

Hi Snowy
If I were you I'd just go to the petrol station that is signposted off one of the service roads in the airport complex itself. It's dead easy to find, when you have taken the airport exit, just keep your eyes peeled for the sign.
Hope this helps.
Old 23-08-2008, 10:44
Founder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Acidburn View Post
If I were you I'd just go to the petrol station that is signposted off one of the service roads in the airport complex itself. It's dead easy to find, when you have taken the airport exit, just keep your eyes peeled for the sign.
We do this. We just return to the airport car park & start following the route to back PP but instead of taking the left lane as you leave the airport signposted Palma, you stay in the right hand lane. I think it is signed 'Zona industriel' or something similar.
Old 24-08-2008, 07:37

Thanks will look these up