Pollensa Forum

Pollensa Forum (https://www.forum.puertopollensa.com/)
-   Car Hire, Airport Transfers in Majorca (https://www.forum.puertopollensa.com/car-hire-airport-transfers-majorca/)
-   -   Airport Transfers, Car Hire & Airport Directions (https://www.forum.puertopollensa.com/car-hire-airport-transfers-majorca/2461-airport-transfers-car-hire-airport-directions.html)

pollensa 20-08-2007 16:52

Airport Transfers, Car Hire & Airport Directions

For a comprehensive list of car hire companies both on the island and internet booking agents, see the Car Hire Majorca page on the main website. Otherwise read posts in this forum for more recommendations.

For the latest directions from the airport, see www.puertopollensa.com/Arriving.html#bycar

For shuttle services. see www.puertopollensa.com/transport-taxis-bus-trains.html#shuttles

For taxis including latest rates, see www.puertopollensa.com/transport-taxis-bus-trains.html#taxis

SassyRaffy 14-01-2013 14:27

Lack of Shuttle Bus websites now quoting

Hi all, Happy New Year - this is my first post:)

Can anyone help. I have been travelling to PPollensa for 12 years now and the last few using the Transunion shuttle service. I have noticed that where I would normally pay around 13 per person using resorttaxi website, this is no longer available and the alternatives are a lot more expensive. I have tried resorthoppa but they are only quoting for taxis not as a passenger on a 56 seater. Any advice would be greatly received.

mike_dublin 14-01-2013 14:58

Hi SassyRaffy
Did you change the 'transfer date' on the Resorthoppa website to your intended travel date?

What you're looking for is 'Shared Shuttle' (generally the cheapest) or 'Speedy Shuttle'.

With the default date of 17 January these options didn't show up for me (only 'Private Taxi Transfer' or 'Private Minibus Transfer').

SassyRaffy 14-01-2013 20:05

Thanks for your reply Mike. I tried logging my trip for June and got a price, but tried again for March and it did not like this date for a shared shuttle...... perhaps it might be easier to trawl the internet for other offerings.....

whaleywanderer 14-01-2013 21:18

I think you will find that Resort Hoppa doesn't start operating in Majorca until the beginning of April.

davidwarne 09-08-2013 12:26

Hello everybody,
I am new here. I am looking for hire a car. so anyone suggest to me??

Guesswho 09-08-2013 13:32

Hired one 2 weeks ago from ATESA....which is part of ENTERPRISE.
A SEAT LEON with only 3000km on the clock.
Very smooth operation picking up and dropping off car at airport.
They do a FULL-FULL petrol thing......means you only pay for what you use.
Booked car through DoYouSpain website.
Between booking and travelling the price fell by 50€......contacted DYS and received a refund of this amount.
First time hiring a car for whole holiday and was very impressed.

jmac 01-06-2014 18:07

Have been absent from site and Pollensa for a few years but returning this June 21st , we have booked without transfer and would appreciate any info on best value transfers to and from resort.

Sparky 01-06-2014 19:41

Quote:

Originally Posted by jmac (Post 94968)
Have been absent from site and Pollensa for a few years but returning this June 21st , we have booked without transfer and would appreciate any info on best value transfers to and from resort.

Firstly welcome back jmac, here are a couple of ideas :-

To take the bus you will need to take the bus from airport to Palma - 3 EUR - & then bus to Palma 6.30 EUR (see .puertopollensa.com/transport-taxis-bus-trains.html#buses - so 9:30 EUR in total & a bit of a pain!

The shuttle with someone such as ResortHoppa currently costs 14.66 (with 10% discount) plus there's a code with another 15% off here http://www.forum.puertopollensa.com/...ay-2014-a.html

Sparky 01-06-2014 19:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by jmac (Post 94968)

Firstly welcome back jmac, here are a couple of ideas :-

To take the bus you will need to take the bus from airport to Palma - 3 EUR - & then bus to PP 6.30 EUR here :- Transport in Puerto Pollensa, Majorca - taxis, bus, trains, airport transfers

The shuttle with someone such as ResortHoppa currently costs 14.66 (with 10% discount) plus there's a code with another 15% off here http://www.forum.puertopollensa.com/...ay-2014-a.html

whaleywanderer 02-06-2014 09:36

[QUOTE=sparky;94979]Firstly welcome back jmac, here are a couple of ideas :-

To take the bus you will need to take the bus from airport to Palma - 3 EUR - & then bus to Palma 6.30 EUR here :- Transport in Puerto Pollensa, Majorca - taxis, bus, trains, airport transfers

Think you probably meant 'from' Palma ;)

Sparky 02-06-2014 09:53

Ooops!!! yes i did, have changed it now :o.

Molt de Renou 05-01-2016 12:55

Airport shuttle

Hi,
Has anybody used the Pollensa Shuttle service ?.
www.pollensashuttle.com seems to be offline.
Thanks,
Molt

pollensa 05-01-2016 14:13

Quote:

Originally Posted by Molt de Renou (Post 108143)
Hi,
Has anybody used the Pollensa Shuttle service ?.
Home | Airport Pollensa Shuttle seems to be offline.
Thanks,
Molt

Their website seems to be working fine now.

Molt de Renou 05-01-2016 21:19

Airport Shuttle

Thanks Pollensa,
So it is.
Cheers,
Molt