Businesses For Sale
Property Services
Local Services
MouseMats & T-shirts
Computers
Internet Services
Virus Protection
PuertoPollensa.com discussion forums

Go Back   Pollensa Forum > BEFORE YOU GO > Car Hire, Airport Transfers in Majorca

Car Hire, Airport Transfers in Majorca Anything related to car hire both via UK companies and local companies. Can include discussions on motoring, bringing your own car, taxis, airport transport etc.

Like Tree5Likes
  • 5 Post By Sparky

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-03-2017, 18:00

Default Conde taxis - confusion!

Does anyone know of issues with Conde Taxis? We have tried to book using an email address we've used many times before and had an email back saying their email has been hacked and to use different address in future. We are now receiving emails being told cost is 76 euros by one emailer and 80 euros from the other emailer. One emailer is claiming to be Jose himself and sending a copy of his passport! We really don't know who to believe. Can anyone help?
Sponsored Links
Old 05-03-2017, 19:10

I think if you look on old threads on here or Trip Advisor you should find something

We had always used them then last year we had no replies from several emails we sent to different addresses also found it impossible to book online

Because of this we booked with Zarza taxis When we arrived at the airport Taxi there got in off we went call on the mobile from Zafa Taxis where were we ?? Conde had turned up to collect us even though we hadnt heard a word from them !! Taxis all white so didnt occur to us that it was the wrong Taxi ! Very awkward we offered to pay Zarza but the lady owner Alicia at Las Zarales wouldnt let us

We called to see Conde Taxis in there office in the square and all we got were shruggs !! Had our return trip with Zarza No problems

I think ?? I read Joseph Conde ( who we had many years good service from )had sold business with his name but later last year he started operating again so this could be him and Conde Taxis you are hearing back from

We will again use Zarza ( advertise on here ) who we had good service from last year
Someone on the ground may be able to tell you what is happening now

Last edited by copper; 05-03-2017 at 19:15.
Old 05-03-2017, 19:20

I have used Conde Transfers numerous times, but have always booked via their website never via just an email address.

The business did change hands last year and there was a new improved website from the new owners (who have impressed me). I again booked via website and everything went well.

Google "Conde Transfers" and you should get their correct website address as condetransfers dot com.

Adding to confusion, it seems Jose has started up a separate business and that is run via an email address.
Old 05-03-2017, 19:48
Super Moderator

Please see this thread :- http://www.forum.puertopollensa.com/...ged-why-3.html .
Old 05-03-2017, 19:52

always used Conde ,and just e mailed Jose on his personal e mail .Instant response as usual .Pick up at gate A ,€ 76
Old 30-05-2017, 09:40
Super Moderator

We have received this email today :-

Quote:
I am José Conde Sicilia. I am contacting everybody to apologise for everything that has happened this year.

My companies 'Conde Transfer' and 'Taxis Conde' have been operating in Puerto Pollensa since 1991, and during all this time I have tried to give the best possible, professional service to my clients, so that they are pleased with the way I work, because my main priority is that they are satisfied.

Unfortunately I trusted too much in one of my employees who had access to my emails, password etc. He set up a parallel business, stealing my identity. It has been reported to the police, but here in Spain justice is very slow, and as yet I haven't been able to regain control of everything. I am continually receiving complaints from clients who unwittingly reserve services through my email/contact details with them, and which they reply to, impersonating me. Until this is resolved I cannot access the incoming emails, and so cannot control the services. Those who have stolen my identity are giving a very poor service, turning up late both at the airport and and in resort for the return transfers.

I would like to ask any clients who have received a bad service to contact me directly please,

either by email info@taxisconde.com

or by telephone (+34) 658752691

I can only apologise for what is happening, and ask any clients who would care to continue reserving their transfers with either of my companies to contact me directly, by email or by telephone. Hopefully the justice sytem here will act soon, and deal with them as they deserve for having spoiled the good reputation I have built up over many years in this way.

My apologies once again to any clients who have been badly affected. Kind regards, José Conde Sicilia
joey36, Lorenzo, car77 and 2 others like this.