Pollensa Forum

Pollensa Forum (https://www.forum.puertopollensa.com/)
-   Car Hire, Airport Transfers in Majorca (https://www.forum.puertopollensa.com/car-hire-airport-transfers-majorca/)
-   -   Buses? (https://www.forum.puertopollensa.com/car-hire-airport-transfers-majorca/12908-buses.html)

greta 26-06-2016 10:39

Buses?

Hello,

I'm coming out to PP in September, but I won't be driving (I'm not able to). Are there many buses to other places (eg Pollensa, S'Albufera), and if so, are they reliable, and how frequent are they? Many thanks, Greta.

El Gordo 26-06-2016 10:50

Quote:

Originally Posted by greta (Post 112997)
Hello,

I'm coming out to PP in September, but I won't be driving (I'm not able to). Are there many buses to other places (eg Pollensa, S'Albufera), and if so, are they reliable, and how frequent are they? Many thanks, Greta.

Have a look here

greta 26-06-2016 14:06

Brilliant, Gordon, thank you! Best, Greta.:)

Sherberts 27-06-2016 13:50

If getting a bus to pollensa, where do you get off? Have never been and fancy a trip there next week. Can you get a bus from outside the pollensa park hotel does anyone know? Many thanks

Sparky 27-06-2016 13:56

All information can be found here :- Transport in Puerto Pollensa, Majorca - taxis, bus, trains, airport transfers

mike_dublin 27-06-2016 14:24

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sherberts (Post 113018)
If getting a bus to pollensa, where do you get off? Have never been and fancy a trip there next week. Can you get a bus from outside the pollensa park hotel does anyone know? Many thanks

Note that Pollensa has market day on Sunday and the buses can be very busy.

The bus drives into Pollensa and you can get of at the terminus at Carrer de Cecili Metel.

The Pollensa Park hotel is on the bus stop list for the journey there and back (though I'm not sure the maps are correct).

Enjoy your trip.

mike_dublin 27-06-2016 14:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by greta (Post 112997)
Hello,

@greta

you can also do excursions to places where the public buses might not necessarily bring you.

Excursions & Water parks in Majorca Mallorca

greta 02-07-2016 16:34

Hi Mike, thanks for this, that's great. Best, Greta

Gommar Goffer 04-07-2016 10:02

why not get the bus to Palma too - about 12 euros return

pollensa 04-07-2016 12:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gommar Goffer (Post 113139)
why not get the bus to Palma too - about 12 euros return

You could then do the Open Top bus to get get a really good overview of Palma & then get off at the places that interest you. Just google "city sightseeing palma" - cost appears to be about 17 EUR for 24 hours.