Property Services
Local Services
MouseMats & T-shirts
Computers
Internet Services
Virus Protection
PuertoPollensa.com discussion forums

Go Back   Pollensa Forum > ONCE YOU'RE THERE > Beaches

Beaches Do you have a favourite beach? Know of any activities on specific beaches?

Like Tree13Likes
  • 4 Post By rioja
  • 1 Post By martinchip10
  • 1 Post By copper
  • 1 Post By Sparky
  • 3 Post By debz1
  • 3 Post By Sparky

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 29-04-2014, 09:54
Super Moderator

Default Legal massage on the beach?????

I have just read this on the El Consistorio licita por 3.000 euros cada puesto de masaje en las playas - Diario de Mallorca.
I have Google translated it so it's a bit iffy but basically it says that Calvia council are to offer licenses for beach masseurs to ply their trade at specific stations. I wonder if this may happen here one day .

Quote:
The Consistory tender for 3,000 euros each post massage on the beach.

I.Moure Illegal masseurs and fluent passing by sand beaches in CalviÓ this summer prologue, offering their services to contractured bathers or just wanting to relax. Within weeks, this illegal deal will add another regularized because the City has received the appropriate permissions Coasts in Balears and the Regional Ministry of Environment of the Government to install a dozen stalls massage in nine municipal beaches .

Consistory technicians prepared the bidding documents, which may be submitted to companies interested in managing these appropriately qualified masseuses providing jobs and ensuring a sanitary standards. The structures to be installed will have a surface of 12 square meters and are made of wood, in typical Balinese style.

The City takes a concession in different batches. There will be two massage places in Palmyra (Peguera), Magaluf and Santa Ponsa beach big. And one in Tora, Palmira (Peguera) is Carregador, Son Maties (Palmanova), Cala Falco and Oratori (Portals Nous). The fee to ask the Consistory in the tender for each lot amounts to 2,859 euros. Concessions will be granted until 2023, but will be contingent upon the approval of annual costs.

The contest also set the rates will have to charge the auto service in the same manner as set for dealers hammocks, parasols and pedal boats. In this case, the price of the massage will be one euro per minute of treatment.

Coming into force
Councilman area Coastline Perpi˝ß Daniel said yesterday that the objective of the City is that before this summer, has resolved to grant. And he said that there are "four or five" companies that have expressed interest in the initiative. Perpi˝ß stressed that these posts will be properly qualified professionals and that massage will be done in hygienic conditions with guarantees. Municipal officials affect this initiative aims to provide new services to the beaches of the municipality, while waiting to help eradicate the phenomenon of illegal massage, which has been more in recent years and has added to that of other practices that move illegal, such as street vendors. Since earlier this month, and they can be seen from the beaches of the town, offering their services to the swimmers.

The point
of Litoral Councilman Daniel Perpi˝ß ensures that the small beach of Santa Ponsa (s Calo de'n Pellisser) will not have a snack bar this summer, responding to neighborhood requests. The tourist exploitation of this beach, frequented mostly by residents, started last year. Sunbeds, parasols and a pool bar were installed. At the time, there were neighbors who voiced their complaints to City Hall, to understand that there were too many facilities for a beach just 20 meters long and 30 wide. In the picture, a panoramic appearance of the beach in 2013.
Old 29-04-2014, 09:58

I hope so, I never understand why so many people assume individuals of ethnic chinese appearance must be in any way qualified to give massages
debz1, LK1960, Nick and 1 others like this.
Old 23-06-2015, 17:28

The rather attractive female on the sunbed next to me had a massage this afternoon from one of these Chinese ladies.
She arrived with what I can only describe as a plastic bottle of oil and a rag.
She seemed happy with the massage.
I was not watching the whole massage from underneath my sunglasses honestly guv'nor.
Nick likes this.
Old 23-06-2015, 18:34

It is great not to be asked every 5 mins Massage ??

Have seen hardly any at all so that is great We come for peace not to be pestered !
Nick likes this.
Old 24-06-2015, 00:54

Quote:
Originally Posted by sparky View Post
I have just read this on the El Consistorio licita por 3.000 euros cada puesto de masaje en las playas - Diario de Mallorca.
I have Google translated it so it's a bit iffy but basically it says that Calvia council are to offer licenses for beach masseurs to ply their trade at specific stations. I wonder if this may happen here one day .

Sparky there already is a message station just beyond Tamarells beach bar! Unfortunately this hasn't completely stopped the cry of 'Maasssaaaggggeee' when you're enjoying a day on the beach. Thankfully though there are not quite so many trying to ply their trade, and fortunately I haven't seen the persistent creepy little man so far this year
Old 24-06-2015, 08:49
Super Moderator

Debz that is an old post from April 2014 .
debz1 likes this.
Old 24-06-2015, 08:52

Quote:
Originally Posted by sparky View Post
Debz that is an old post from April 2014 .

I'm a ninny
sws97sdg, Sparky and mike_dublin like this.
Old 24-06-2015, 09:31
Super Moderator

Haha!! but a lovely ninny .
debz1, sws97sdg and mike_dublin like this.
Old 24-06-2015, 13:10

Don't let Pollencafan see this again.
He put Mrs p down for the job last time.
Just say it was another Bulletin printing error.
Closed Thread