Businesses For Sale
Property Services
Local Services
MouseMats & T-shirts
Computers
Internet Services
Virus Protection
PuertoPollensa.com discussion forums

Go Back   Pollensa Forum > ONCE YOU'RE THERE > Bars & Restaurants in Pollensa, Majorca

Bars & Restaurants in Pollensa, Majorca Where to eat and drink. For great reviews and comments on bars, cafes and restaurants. Do give locations if possible.

Like Tree8Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 16-05-2001, 17:23

Default Bar Coral

Bar Coral is our favourite cafe in the Pine Walk area. We now rent a villa on the Pine Walk & just need to walk along the front & down a side street (it is near the Marina end.) I'll try & found out the exact location when we go again end this month. We generally ate there at lunchtime - the plate of mixed tapas is my favourite. It's a relaxed & friendly place.
Sponsored Links
Old 16-05-2001, 17:24
ChrisSxxx

i would second this.
Bar Coral is owned and run by Pedro and his wife Anna.
As you walk along the beautiful pine walk form the centre of the resort towards the hotel illiador you will find the bar up a short side street on the left hand side (i think it is only a short walk past Katies bar and the Coach house.
well worth a visit, excellent value and Pedro and Anna are first class!

PS..this is by far the most beautiful area of one of majorca's classiest resorts.
Old 16-06-2001, 03:41

We ate there several times again this year & it is just as good. It is in Avenue Bochoris which runs between Paseo Voramar (Pine Walk) & C/Formentor. The place is always busy, particularly at lunchtimes. Basically they offer good mallorquin home cooking from a plate of mixed tapas to sardines to pa amb oli to lamb casserole. The price is average about 2000+ pts for a decent meal
Old 20-06-2001, 04:09
Bar Coral

Default Bar Coral

And we thought this was our little secret. We've been going to Coral for a few years now and always get a great welcome. Sardines and Sangria is a favourite and Pedro and Ana always supply a plate of bread, olives and garlic mayonnaise, it's delicious.
Old 26-06-2001, 05:43
Bar Coral

Default Bar Coral

and I thought that a pint and the home-made beef burger were my secret. Great place. Don't spread it about too much!
Old 21-07-2001, 17:21
Bar Coral

Default Bar Coral

i agree, Bar Coral is the best! Just a wee correction, Anna is not Pedros wife, she is his sister in law. My family have been going to Puerto Pollenca for 30 years, and just keep going back. I am 31 and have never been anywere else!

Scott
Old 30-07-2001, 02:39
Coral / Laroc

Default Coral / Laroc

My family and I thought it was our secret too!

Nobody has mentioned the Laroc opposite (Coral spelt backwards!) run by Ana's husband (and Pedro's brother) Jordi which serves great pizza, pasta, salad and steak dishes.

The family are especially friendly and as someone aged 24 I have been going to Pollensa every year since I was one year old. It's one of the best locations on the island.
Old 04-09-2001, 04:10
Bar Coral

Default Bar Coral

On a recent holiday to Puerto Pollensa we went to Bar Coral almost every other night! The food is lush and their chips are the greatest!! But best of all is the young, dark haired Spanish bar-man!! Unfortunately I didn't catch his name but my Mum did get a few photos!! (Gulp!!) Bar Coral is a lovely place, reasonably priced food with a friendly service. Keep it up!
Old 07-09-2001, 23:55
coral/laroc

Default coral/laroc

hi there! coral and laroc are by far the best places in puerto pollensa to go!! iv been going to the coral for the past 16 years, (i`m 18 now). u may have seen me, the past 2 years iv worked in the coral for the past 2 years behind the bar. im the tall, blond, scot who is usually stuck behind the bar! its a great family to work for, they`re really friendly (pedro being the exception, on occasions). as for the chips, well wat can i say! u wont find better chips in the whole of mallorca. the bar man sarah is talking about is juan ( or juanito).
Old 17-10-2001, 03:37
Bar Coral -

Default Bar Coral -

If you go to Bar Coral make sure you try the Rabbit Casserole. Its terrific! Mixed tapas are the best lunch in the resort as well. I have been going there for most of my life, am 31 now, have been going to pollensa for 28 years. Anna from Bar Coral came over to scotland for a holiday with my mum n dad about 20 yrs ago, but she didnt teach us how to make those amazing chips!
Old 18-08-2002, 01:40
charlie68

Default bar coral

we visit the bar coral most evenings when we are in pollensa the hospitality from Pedro
Old 18-08-2002, 01:48
charlie68

Default bar coral

sorry seem to be a bit of a problem with my posting just need to say that bar coral is the best restraunt for local food in pollensa all credit mama,anna,pedro & kitchen staff the labumbas are lovely mamas soup is the best & & the tumbet can not mension the lamb & frexinet say no more hope to see pedro anna & jordi hope his back is better after his accident
Old 19-08-2002, 03:02
James

Default Coral & Laroc

The Coral and Laroc are certainly one of the best combinations for food and local hospitality in the Port. Who has had an accident?
Old 20-08-2002, 01:02
charlie68

Default coral bar

jordi who is pedros brother was knocked over by a scooter but he was haeling when we saw him but still in alot of pain jordi runs laroc pedro runs bar coral with anna who is jordi's wife
Old 20-08-2002, 04:34
James

Default Coral & Laroc

Thanks for the news. My family and I know Jordi, Pedro, Mama and family well. Glad to hear he is getting better.