Pollensa Forum

Pollensa Forum (https://www.forum.puertopollensa.com/)
-   Bars & Restaurants in Pollensa, Majorca (https://www.forum.puertopollensa.com/bars-restaurants-pollensa-majorca/)
-   -   Brisa Marina (https://www.forum.puertopollensa.com/bars-restaurants-pollensa-majorca/9830-brisa-marina.html)

pollensafan 04-03-2013 09:11

Brisa Marina

Well, Just back from a a week in pp. Managed to get in the brisas on the first day of opening since the refurb. What can I say !!!. Go in and see it folks. Some folk know how to set a restaurant up and Juan is in the top league for that. If you remember the old bon cepa then you will realise the extent of the building work that has gone into this upgrade. You always know when a guy is confident in his work when he invites you into the kitchen to take photo's :) Ahh, I hear you ask, but has he put the prices up to pay for the thousands he must have spent?. In a word No. Not one euro. So when you are next out there go in and give your senses a treat. Certainly made up for the worst week of weather i have ever seen in 40 years of holidays out there at all times of the year but, thats another story :)

PS-- Wine lovers, try the Randermar Tinto and Rose. At a smidge over 10 euros a bottle it's superb ( they want 7 euros for it in palma airport )

PPS-- And before anyone suggest's it , NO i am not Juan in disguise or any member of his family. Mallorca boy will vouch for that :)

Rosie34 04-03-2013 09:15

:)Can't wait till late May to try for ourselves:)

pollensafan 04-03-2013 09:21

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rosie34 (Post 80276)
:)Can't wait till late May to try for ourselves:)

Hi Rosie, I have some pictures of the inside but, I hav'nt got a clue how to put em on. Call it old persons syndrome:)

Smiddy 04-03-2013 15:24

Brisas

Interesting! We tend to use restaurants every night during our holidays, with O'Lume passing we'll be looking for quality replacements, sounds as if this will fit the bill, must give it a try. We also tried Can Josep last Autumn for the first time, very impressed.

pollensa 04-03-2013 15:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by pollensafan (Post 80277)
Hi Rosie, I have some pictures of the inside but, I hav'nt got a clue how to put em on. Call it old persons syndrome:)

If you can get beyond the 'syndrome' ;) - have a look at http://www.forum.puertopollensa.com/...new-forum.html :)

pollensafan 04-03-2013 17:05

Thanks for that pollensa, I'm on it right now.

pollensafan 05-03-2013 16:54

First attempt failed !!!!! Oh dear, it's all gone bertie lol:)

pollensafan 05-03-2013 17:10

spongebob60's Library | Photobucket

Ahh, This seems to have worked:) Pics of the new Brisas marina.

Pollensa, If I have done something thats not acceptable please remove it.

sws97sdg 05-03-2013 17:18

Well done! Great pictures, patio area looks stunning, very modern! thanks for taking the time to post, watched them working in January and wondered what it would be like.

Sparky 05-03-2013 17:19

Looks very nice Pollensafan thanks for posting them :D.

marilyn 05-03-2013 17:21

Very nice. Looking forward to an Easter visit,

pollensafan 05-03-2013 17:24

What you can't see from the pictures is that the glass atrium is in the open air with no roof so it forms a small courtyard, and all the glass panels open up. At the back of the atrium is a waterfall.

pollensa 05-03-2013 17:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by pollensafan (Post 80361)
spongebob60's Library | Photobucket

Ahh, This seems to have worked:) Pics of the new Brisas marina.

Pollensa, If I have done something thats not acceptable please remove it.

Very acceptable ;). I think we'll pop along there later this week (just going out for a quick trip). I assume that it is open now? Which day are they closed?

pollensafan 05-03-2013 17:32

Hi Pollensa, I think wednesday is their day off.:)

scotslizzy 05-03-2013 17:50

Where is it ?

I should probably know this but please where exactly is Brisa Marina ? Is it nears Stay?

Scotslizzy