Businesses For Sale
Property Services
Local Services
MouseMats & T-shirts
Computers
Internet Services
Virus Protection
PuertoPollensa.com discussion forums

Go Back   Pollensa Forum > ONCE YOU'RE THERE > Bars & Restaurants in Pollensa, Majorca

Bars & Restaurants in Pollensa, Majorca Where to eat and drink. For great reviews and comments on bars, cafes and restaurants. Do give locations if possible.

Like Tree3Likes
  • 3 Post By Stephen

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 19-10-2012, 13:31

Default My short trip report

First of all,I have to say that the "new" Bar Cultural (I don't know what it's called now)in the square,is a great addition to the scene in PP.We liked the old one,but now,with the new toilets,the slightly differently arranged seating outside,the Jazz on a Tuesday night(fantastic I thought)and a large beer for 2euros!!......you gotta love it.
Anyway.
Bar Coral:Ate inside as it was very busy outside.The obligatory bread/olives/ali oli,then,we both went for the lamb,which was excellent,as were the accompanying vegetables.A bottle of Macia Battle at 15.5e and sensible service.All very nice.Would go again.

Citrus:Ate here twice. It's location let's it down slightly I think.It wasn't great to eat in a side street to be honest,but one night it was full inside and another night,after going inside,we thought it too warm. However we thought the food was very good on our first visit( lamb and first class,well presented veg and a chicken curry) but only average the second time(pork loin looked a bit bernardmatthewsy) The red wine was fine,and overall we thought the whole thing was fairly good and worth trying again.

Hells Kitchen:
Has become our default choice."If in doubt,back to HK" has become our motto.As always,after eating here I always feel well fed and not overcharged.
That's a good combination for simple people like us.Whatever we order it's always good.

C'an Torrens:
Had three MDD here at lunchtime.At 24e(for the pair of us) for bread/olives,3 courses,inc a great pork chop one day,water,and a bottle of wine,we thought it an absolute bargain.
Please note:The three MDD's were on a different days,not,as it sounds,three on one day.
pollensa, Sparky and lollipop like this.
Sponsored Links
Old 19-10-2012, 18:47
Super Moderator

Stephen the new bar in the square is called "Circulo Cultural", it's where we have our forum get togethers .
An interesting trip report thanks for posting .