Pollensa Forum

Pollensa Forum (https://www.forum.puertopollensa.com/)
-   Bars & Restaurants in Pollensa, Majorca (https://www.forum.puertopollensa.com/bars-restaurants-pollensa-majorca/)
-   -   Puerto Pollensa Restaurants open in winter 2012/2013. (https://www.forum.puertopollensa.com/bars-restaurants-pollensa-majorca/9365-puerto-pollensa-restaurants-open-winter-2012-2013-a.html)

Sparky 20-09-2012 12:05

Puerto Pollensa Restaurants open in winter 2012/2013.

I have made a start on researching which restaurants will remain open this winter (November til April). Once again some are going to be flexible because it all depends on how many people are about but hopefully with more flights available this year, that will help to make it worthwhile. I will add names to the list as and when i get the info (including opening hours), please let me know of any that are not here.
As always i would recommend that you make reservations or at least check with the restaurant beforehand to avoid disappointment.

So far we have :-

Brisas Marina.
Can Balache. - Closed Mon/Tue/Wed.
Can Ferer.
Can Josep.
Can Torrens.
Casa Vila.
Celler la Parra.
Centric
Club Nautic.
El Bistro.
El Casinet.
El Posito. - 7am til 3.45 approx and closed on Saturdays.
Galeon.
Hells Kitchen. - Wed-Sat 6pm til late/Sun 1pm til 6pm. Closed on Mon/Tue.
Hibiscus. - Closed on Thursdays.
Ivy Garden.
Kashmir.
Laroc. - Thu/Fri/Sat/Sun. Now closed until March.
La Roda. - Closed on Mondays.
Little Italy.
Los Faroles. - Closed December until February/March.
Los Zarzales. - Thu/Fri/Sat/Sun Noon til 3.30pm and 7pm til 10.30pm.
Luna de Miel.
Manducca. - Open every day 1pm til 4pm and 7pm til midnight.
Mirch Massala.
Mishan.
Naciente.
Neptuno.
Nicos - Re-opening 22nd March.
Nostalgia. - Kitchen open from 6.30pm til 10pm ( bar open 6.30pm til late). Closed Mondays.
Pascalino.
Port 31.
Restaurant Llenaire.
Serenity Coast.
Stay. - Open all day every day.
Tango. - Closed every Thursday.
Tolos.
Tots. - Every day from 11am til late.
Trio. - Tue/Wed/Thu/Fri/Sun lunch only, Saturday evenings. Closed Mondays.

pollensa 20-09-2012 14:48

How sad. This is nearly as bad as getting Xmas catalagoues :( It will also be interesting in seeing how many bars are still on the Tapas Route (enjoy it tonight Sparky ;) - I'll be there next week :))

Sparky 20-09-2012 14:59

Yes it is sad that another season is nearly over and it just seems to have flown by this year :eek:.
However winter really is a lovely time to be here as well, it is very different but there is a great sense of community. Things are so much more laid back and everyone has time to stop and chat. I thoroughly recommend it ;):D.

roig cat 20-09-2012 15:31

We'll be at at Cellar la parra in November, also hoping to try Can Josep if open on a Thursday Friday or Saturday??

lollipop 20-09-2012 18:08

I spoke to Josep today and he will be closed on Monday from 1st October and then Sunday evening and Mondays from the end of the month. He will close probably mid/end November until February. He said he will see how it is going.

Sparky 20-09-2012 18:28

Thanks for that Lollipop :D.

elainewalls 01-10-2012 02:57

Does anyone know if the ila dor will still be open weekend of 10th Nov was hoping to sit on their terrace with a cocktail. Thanks

pollensafan 01-10-2012 08:33

we are always out in febuary and we find there are more than enough places open to choose from. Get lucky with the weather as we have done for the last 2 years and it will take your breath away. All the beach cleared of the beds and looking as it should. The light and needle sharp vistas will take your breath away.:) Enjoy !!

gers1873 01-10-2012 19:15

thats a decent start sparks, last year at xmas/ny was the first time we felt the options were a little limited with more places being closed than the previous year, from memory not one place open in the square and felt really strange, bar cultural was closed too as being renovated at the time, indians may have been open at night though

gers1873 08-10-2012 20:23

Sparks, told today that both miguelon and la roca are 99% sure they will be open

We may fancy a wee change from trio this year for Xmas lunch and would like others recommendations please, la roca is mrs gers choice possibly if deffo open

gers1873 08-10-2012 20:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by pollensa (Post 76296)
How sad. This is nearly as bad as getting Xmas catalagoues :( It will also be interesting in seeing how many bars are still on the Tapas Route (enjoy it tonight Sparky ;) - I'll be there next week :))

I may be wrong pollensa (I often am) but im sure the tapas route was going last ny, or was it Easter :/

Sparky 08-10-2012 20:39

Thanks for the info Gers i will add them to the list :).

The Ruta did not start until March so it must have been Easter time, deffo not New Year ;);).

gers1873 08-10-2012 20:50

Were there not some doing it earlier Lynn, seem to remember being in hardleys and cafe de mol and a couple of others at ny doing tapas nite or am I wrong again ha ha

Sparky 08-10-2012 20:58

Gers some of the bars always do give you a free tapa when you have a drink but the official Ruta del Tapeo started on the 22nd of March :).

gers1873 08-10-2012 21:14

Not for the 1st time I stand corrected