Pollensa Forum

Pollensa Forum (https://www.forum.puertopollensa.com/)
-   Bars & Restaurants in Pollensa, Majorca (https://www.forum.puertopollensa.com/bars-restaurants-pollensa-majorca/)
-   -   Hawaiian Party at Matchpoint. (https://www.forum.puertopollensa.com/bars-restaurants-pollensa-majorca/9233-hawaiian-party-matchpoint.html)

Sparky 22-08-2012 23:42

Hawaiian Party at Matchpoint.

Saturday @ 11pm.
Finally, the 3rd edition is here!!, Hawaiian Party the original , 6 tones of sand will transform our Pub, terraces and patio into a Hawaiian Beach ALOHAAAAAA, bikinis and swimming suits required!! , 2L , 4L and 8L Kingsize Watermelon cocktails, Mojito Bar and DJ ANGEL from Mallorca DJ's this year will be IT !!!!!!!!!

whaleywanderer 23-08-2012 09:31

Hmmm............... Not too sure about this one.:rolleyes:

Belladonna 23-08-2012 09:33

I agree WW. "Gilding the lilly" comes to mind!

Sparky 23-08-2012 09:41

Each to their own i suppose but i agree and 6 tons of sand seems a bit extreme to me :eek::eek:. Glad i don't have to clean the place the next day ;).

clinkham 23-08-2012 10:41

Should be arriving in PP about then - any directions for Matchpoint. Fancy going directly to this from the airport and starting the holiday off with a bang!

NOT!

(you didn't really think I was serious,did you?:D)

pollensafan 23-08-2012 12:05

Re the party at "Matchpoint",,,,,, Could be quite a striking evening Anyone going to Swan along :) Yes I can hear the groans already :) sorry

Smiddy 24-08-2012 15:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by sparky (Post 75248)
Each to their own i suppose but i agree and 6 tons of sand seems a bit extreme to me :eek::eek:. Glad i don't have to clean the place the next day ;).

They should hold it in the Winter! One of those nasty storms and nature will move the sand over for them, just open the doors.

snowy2007 24-08-2012 17:42

Has Prince Harry been invited to liven things up ?.

Jimbo the Jambo 25-08-2012 22:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by snowy2007 (Post 75288)
Has Prince Harry been invited to liven things up ?.

Snowy,

On the subject of livening things up. I attended a small golf outing at Dalmahoy on Thursday. However I could not get into the car park for two huge buses which looked like "Reliance" delivery jobs taking the accused to court. Far be it for me to criticise but the team disembarking did look like a job lot for dear old Aus. All was later revealed, it was the Liverpool team dropping in for tea and scones prior to their game against the jam tarts.

This reminded me that a Liverpool team visits PP every year for a game against the locals.........is it the same team that goes to PP ?

cheers,

jimbo

Sparky 25-08-2012 23:19

Yes the LFC Ramblers will be in PP again next month for the 25th Anniversary Tour. Always a great few days when they descend on the us, have had a few boozy evenings in El Posito with them :D:D.

mwc 29-08-2012 14:59

Before messing about with sand they want to get some bar staff who smile & are not so bloody unhelpful & miserable. Would not have a drink in there again if they were giving away free drink's.