Pollensa Forum

Pollensa Forum (https://www.forum.puertopollensa.com/)
-   Bars & Restaurants in Pollensa, Majorca (https://www.forum.puertopollensa.com/bars-restaurants-pollensa-majorca/)
-   -   Cala San Vicenc (https://www.forum.puertopollensa.com/bars-restaurants-pollensa-majorca/9065-cala-san-vicenc.html)

whippersnapper 16-07-2012 14:18

Cala San Vicenc

In a few days we will be going to CSV for the first time. It seems quite difficult to get information about the current situation of restaurants and bars in this resort. E.g. is the Irish Bar still open ? Can someone give me an up to date information ?

Rosie34 16-07-2012 19:20

Hi

These links may be helpful:)

Cala San Vincente Restaurants: Check out 10 reviews on 3 restaurants

Cala San Vincente Restaurants

Irish bar - Cala San Vincente Message Board - TripAdvisor

Rosie

whaleywanderer 17-07-2012 11:25

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rosie34 (Post 73805)

I notice that the most recent post re The Irish Bar was 2011, I can confirm that it was open in June when we drove past.

Karen 17-07-2012 14:19

Was there on Friday, the Irish bar opposite the bus stop was open. Xx

whippersnapper 17-07-2012 20:50

Cala San Vicenc

Thanks a lot for your answers so far.
Are there any "affordable" restaurants (like pizzeria e.g.) that you could recommend ? I do hope that there are more places than just the 2 quoted in one of the links. :)
To those who have just been: do you happen to know how much sunbeds and parasols on the beach are per day ?

whaleywanderer 18-07-2012 10:33

Marinas Bar - opposite the Simar Hotel (now closed) and near the Don Pedro, above a gift shop. Good value for money, excellent meals/snacks, never to go CSV without popping in for something to eat, I recommend their champagne sangria also. Fabulous view too.;)

whippersnapper 18-07-2012 15:15

Cala San Vicenc

Thanks for this tempting recommendation. Especially the champagne sangria sounds good to me !;)

manda 18-07-2012 21:27

Try the Windsurf, next to Marinas Bar, Good mixed menu, including pizzasand great value for money. Also Pepes, on the road opposite to the Molins hotel is worth a visit. They do some traditional Mallocian dishes and the owner has normally had a few by 21:00 and is great fun. Other than that we normally get a taxi into the port for variety. Enjoy, I'm sure will, although CSV can be a little quite even at the height of summer.

jat 19-07-2012 10:49

Hi whippersnapper,
A must try is Bar Mallorca in CSV. We love it here, wonderful staff, great food , huge portions -- maybe toooooo huge. We love it ! Every time we visit PP we go around to Bar MAllorca for lunch 2 - 3 times.You must try it !

Regards jat

Karen 19-07-2012 11:29

10.50 for two loungers and a parasol, if you can find one free!!!!!!! Xx

whippersnapper 19-07-2012 15:47

Thank you all for your useful information. The more I read the more I can't wait to finally get there. Only 5 more days to go.