Businesses For Sale
Property Services
Local Services
MouseMats & T-shirts
Computers
Internet Services
Virus Protection
PuertoPollensa.com discussion forums

Go Back   Pollensa Forum > ONCE YOU'RE THERE > Bars & Restaurants in Pollensa, Majorca

Bars & Restaurants in Pollensa, Majorca Where to eat and drink. For great reviews and comments on bars, cafes and restaurants. Do give locations if possible.

Like Tree13Likes
  • 2 Post By Jilly
  • 2 Post By smg
  • 2 Post By pollensafan
  • 1 Post By endhouse
  • 2 Post By garoda
  • 4 Post By gers1873

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-08-2012, 14:31

Smile Child Friendly restaurants

We are visiting PP in a couple of weeks, having finally found accommodation!

Just wondering which are the best child friendly restaurants? We do like good food, but if the children are not happy (we have a 3 year old who doesn't sit for long and an 8 year old), then it spoils the experience!

(We are staying at the Leo apartments).

Thank you in advance and we will certainly report back on our return.
Sponsored Links
Old 04-08-2012, 16:16

All restaurants are child friendly and offer kids meals for a set price and are normally reasonable.

If you go to the Square then you can finish your meal whilst the kids play nearby
Sparky and lollipop like this.
Old 04-08-2012, 22:59

esp Little Italy, where the kids can play on the adjacent beach ( but you'll need to book)
Sparky and lollipop like this.
Old 05-08-2012, 17:23

Hi, In my experience, I would say you would have a job to find one that was not child friendly.
debz1 and Sparky like this.
Old 05-08-2012, 18:18

Great. Thanks for the responses. I especially like the idea of the children having somewhere to play whilst we finish eating! Happy children equals happy parents!
Old 05-08-2012, 19:29

Exactly! We've enjoyed the Port for years and the bars and restaurants have looked after
children beautifully. Children are positively welcomed. However, if you are down near the "pines" walk make sure they don't get caught short! Sorry if this sounds cryptic but other readers of a now removed thread will know what I mean! Come on team GB!
whaleywanderer likes this.
Old 05-08-2012, 20:11
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by endhouse View Post
Exactly! We've enjoyed the Port for years and the bars and restaurants have looked after
children beautifully. Children are positively welcomed. However, if you are down near the "pines" walk make sure they don't get caught short! Sorry if this sounds cryptic but other readers of a now removed thread will know what I mean! Come on team GB!
I am afraid you are wrong there Endhouse, the thread has not been removed, some posts were deleted because they contained potentially defamatory comments but the original post and some replies can still be read here :- http://www.forum.puertopollensa.com/...4-p-not-p.html
Old 05-08-2012, 20:34

I stand corrected Sparky. Many thanks. I think I was referring to the fact that the most recent, and possibly pertinent, posts were no longer on page 1 of the bars and restaurants section. Many forum watchers won't search back and hence might miss valuable information and opinions. However, if the most recent posts were "questionnable" I understand why they needed to be deleted. However from experience I tend to believe there may well have been some validity in their opinions.
Old 05-08-2012, 21:45

Sorry Sparky, but my post, which appears to be one of those removed, was totally based on previous experiences in said 'Pines Walk' establishment. Apologies if it wasn't palatable, but it offered a balanced viewpoint and an opportunity to reply for the owners. Viva freedom of speech!
endhouse and Stevo66 like this.
Old 06-08-2012, 10:13

endhouse, garoda i believe it was my post that was viewed as being potentially defamatory therefore removed, i received a pm from the moderators of this forum to explain the reasons as to why which i am perfectly happy with, it appears someone may have taken offence and complained which i can accept due to the nature of my comments i was rather apprehensive about posting it in the 1st place, matter closed as far as i'm concerned
pollensa, Sparky, lollipop and 1 others like this.
Old 07-08-2012, 23:44

Quote:
Originally Posted by JTNPOPE View Post
.......................We are staying at the Leo apartments..............
Hi JTN, just to get back on topic....(seeking browny points for once).....the Leo apartments are in Gommar(Gotmar) and are about 20mins walk to the square or the beach, so you will need to take this into consideration when planning your evenings.

Nearest restaurants and bars to the Leo are The Hideaway, Aries and the White Rose (Rosa Blanca) towards the main road. Going towards the beech you will come across Ikebana, Sparrow, Panorama Beach, Golden Lion, all opposite the Pollensa Park Hotel.

Further towards the beach you will find Palms, Bon Dia and El Ancla, Tamarells and an Italian (cannot remember the name). Continuing into town along the coast is Tolos and a whole host of places.

I am sure you will be able to find reviews of most of these on this site.

The square and along the Pine Walk may be a little far for little legs so you need to take this into consideration.

I am sure you will find nice places and have a good time....Enjoy

My FlickR Photos