Businesses For Sale
Property Services
Local Services
MouseMats & T-shirts
Computers
Internet Services
Virus Protection
PuertoPollensa.com discussion forums

Go Back   Pollensa Forum > ONCE YOU'RE THERE > Bars & Restaurants in Pollensa, Majorca

Bars & Restaurants in Pollensa, Majorca Where to eat and drink. For great reviews and comments on bars, cafes and restaurants. Do give locations if possible.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 27-07-2006, 20:50
Founder

Default Re: Re:Oh C'an Costa - how much do I love thee

There is definitely a different one in Alcudia town that we saw last week. I don't think there is any relationship to the one in Pollensa.
Sponsored Links
Old 28-07-2006, 01:25

Hi Vicki Alex and Tolo

Can you find out the history of C'an Costa and which Senor Costa it used to be the ' house of ' , and let us all know please?!

Mi nina solamente cinco semanas hasta llegamos en PP :\ Stop laughing I'm trying!!

Muchos besos XXXXXXXXXXX
Old 05-08-2006, 19:55
mat55

visited can costa in mid july. it is excellent with lovely food and great service.el posito for their menu del dia is another must.
Old 28-08-2006, 06:50

Oh still so much in love with this restaurant!

We took 2 of our friends to have our anniversary meal meal here on Friday night. Pollensa town was a nightmare to park in, as for some reason the town was full of street parties. Every other street was closed off and had long tables decked with wonderful food, streamers, candles and music. Absolutely fantastic to walk through.

We arrived therefore a little later than intended, but still opted for the cocktails before eating. Such a great choice of cocktails and such comfortable sofas, it was a struggle to leave inorder to eat the meal!

The service is still as good as ever, and at the moment there is a wonderful new waitress there, for a short while only, called Vicky. In our opinion she certainly should be in line for a wage increase, much deserved for her attentiveness, friendliness and an asset to a wonderful restaurant.

The food was amazing, although after the cocktails and then the wine Im afraid I cant remember who had what - but we all commented after every appitizer, starter, main course and desert that it was the best we had had!

Now, in the winter the only complaint I had was that it was a little cold and I would have appreciated another log on the fire, now I have to say that I would have appreciated the a/c to be a little higher and the fans switched on! If we were feeling hot - and I noticed another lady glowing to the point of having to use her fan - then how hot must it be for the marvelous waiters and waitresses that work there - I cant recall the owners name, but Tolo, please take note!!

Getting back home out of the town was worse than getting into it. Driving an 8 seater vehicle down narrow roads with cars parked both sides was a nightmare! Hubby ended up walking in front and directing, ended up asking the way out and being told to ignore the no entry signs and just go for it! Luckily no one was coming the other way!!

A great anniversary night and we will be returning in October to carry on through the menu and hopefully meet up again with the wonderful staff - see you then Vicky! 8)
Old 30-08-2006, 17:37

Bella What a great review it certainly sounds like you had a fantastic anniversary celebration

Only 5 days 'tll we go and looking forward to a fantastic evening ( or 2) in C'an Costa. I can't wait it's still my favourite, the food and the staff are just the best..although I am probably a bit biased !!

Hasta mi nina XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX