Businesses For Sale
Property Services
Local Services
MouseMats & T-shirts
Computers
Internet Services
Virus Protection
PuertoPollensa.com discussion forums

Go Back   Pollensa Forum > ONCE YOU'RE THERE > Bars & Restaurants in Pollensa, Majorca

Bars & Restaurants in Pollensa, Majorca Where to eat and drink. For great reviews and comments on bars, cafes and restaurants. Do give locations if possible.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 13-09-2006, 00:16
gazza63

Default restaurants in pp

we are going to pp , the first week of october 2006 for my partners 50th birthday,most of the family are coming too, i have been told there are plenty of good restaurants in pp,but wondered if anyone could tell me of a very special restaurant in pp they would recommend , as i would like to make it a surprise for my partner and something to remember as it is the BIG 50 .lol

cheers

gary
Sponsored Links
Old 13-09-2006, 00:56

Hi Gazza63

Welcome. There are lots of good restaurants in PP and you will find a lot of the members will have there own personal favourites. I don't think you can go wrong with either O'Lume or Los Zarzales, both of which we went to in August and the meals and service were excellent.

The address for Los Zarzarles you will find under the "eating out" section printed in the column alongside. O'lume? well I could take you there!! but I'm sure somebody will know the exact address. They are definately worth a try.

Timberman
Old 13-09-2006, 04:52

I have to agree with TM - both restaurants are great.

My parents are out in Greece at the moment - on the island of Paros - and my dad phoned me the other night lamenting the restaurants there. His words were - "We've been spoiled by Puerto Pollensa" and I have to agree.

Never have I visited anywhere with so many first class restaurants and it really does spoil you for going anywhere else if you like good food.

The 14 day challenge was too easy, in my opinion. I could easily eat out well every night for months!

Jane:smokin
Old 13-09-2006, 19:50
ChrisLox

365 Restaurant at Son Brull outside Pollenca would be the ideal venue although check for prices!
Salut
Old 13-09-2006, 19:58

Just slightly off track here so sorry in advance, but Chris, (or anyone!) do you know if Son Brull are having their Jazz nights on Thursdays or Fridays in October? On the Mr and Mrs site they state Thursdays for the summer, but Im not sure if they include October as summer. I have tried e mailing an enquiry site but get no reply. Thanks for any help.
Old 14-09-2006, 01:11
star81

Default 50th Birthday Restaurants

Hi,

For a special meal i would most definitely recommend C'an Pancienci. It is on the road towards Old Pollensa so taxis needed from PP.

Its 45 euro a head but for this you get 3 courses, 1/2 bottle of wine per head and a cheese board and bottle of port for the table at the end of the meal. There are lots of choices and you would definitely find something to suit everyone.

I have taken many friends there over the last couple of years and it is all they can talk about when they return ...its that good !

Enjoy.
Old 14-09-2006, 01:29
Lady Pollenca

Default 50th Birthday

Hi Gary

As Chris mentioned the 365 restaurant at the Son Brull is certainly a fantastic setting but it is quite pricey.
Old 14-09-2006, 15:27

Default Re: 50th Birthday

I had my big five O at Son Brull in May. Sixteen of us, glorious setting and amazing food - and they looked after us brilliantly. It wasn't cheap by PP standards, but way less than the equivalent 'do' would have cost in the UK.
Old 15-09-2006, 01:07

Default Re 50th Birthday

Belladonna,
was at Son Brull last night for a drinky and there was a notice advertising Jazz Night on Fridays.
Pollensa, sorry about us being off topic here
Old 15-09-2006, 23:04
gazza63

Default Re: Re 50th Birthday

son brull sounds very nice , just looked on there web site ,it looks wonderfull , thankyou . do the prices vary much ??????????? ,what is the average price of a meal there .many thanks

gary
Old 15-09-2006, 23:20
Founder

If you email the Son Brull they will send you a copy of their latest menu.
Old 16-09-2006, 03:01

Mallorcaboy and Pollensa - thanks for info. Have tried to email Son Brull via adds on Mr and Mrs Smith but cant get through. Will check their site direct for another go!
Old 19-09-2006, 00:16
gazza63

thanks to you all

think with your recommendations its going to be

a 50th to remember

cheers

gazza63
Old 19-09-2006, 04:30
Lady Pollenca

Hi Gary

I know our bill was quite a bit up from places like Stay and the Illa Dor, cannot remember the exact price.
Old 22-09-2006, 18:03
Startsem

Trencadora in Pollensa itself was the best restaurant we went to, would be a great setting for a 50th. YOu would need to get a taxi but that shouldn't be a problem.

When you pass Can Costa on the left, it is another 50yards on the right through an alley way, setting is in a big garden with Spanish guitar and garden lights etc...what a meal.