Pollensa Forum

Pollensa Forum (https://www.forum.puertopollensa.com/)
-   Bars & Restaurants in Pollensa, Majorca (https://www.forum.puertopollensa.com/bars-restaurants-pollensa-majorca/)
-   -   Ruta del Tapeo - PP's own Tapas Route! (https://www.forum.puertopollensa.com/bars-restaurants-pollensa-majorca/8493-ruta-del-tapeo-pps-own-tapas-route.html)

JMD40 06-03-2012 23:53

The important thing will be to support it. Its so disheartening when people work hard to get a project like this off the ground and then the first week or two there is great interest and then it dies a slow death.. Place the dates in your diaries, tell your friends and neighbours and lets all support a great idea at truly fantastic prices.

Sparky 07-03-2012 00:05

Quote:

Originally Posted by Belladonna (Post 68933)
I have another two who will be joining in the 29th. I'm assuming they can be done in any order - or else they could be running out of tapas pretty quickly if everyone turns up at once! :eek:

Yes as far as i know there is not a set order, you just go to the ones you choose.
It's not obligatory to do them all :eek:........well, not on the same day ;).

its cd 07-03-2012 00:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by Belladonna (Post 68933)
I have another two who will be joining in the 29th. I'm assuming they can be done in any order - or else they could be running out of tapas pretty quickly if everyone turns up at once! :eek:

Mmmmm need to think of a way that fellow forumites can spot one another whilst on the trail .........

cumberland8 07-03-2012 08:10

We could do 3 clicks on our false teeth between each tapas plate then there's no mistaken identity.

pollensafan 07-03-2012 09:11

You'll have no problem knowing when i'm in because i will have eaten it all lol as happened in the bar rombo last year. All the guy behind me was left with was the russian salad:):)

Belladonna 07-03-2012 09:27

Quote:

Originally Posted by its cd (Post 68937)
Mmmmm need to think of a way that fellow forumites can spot one another whilst on the trail .........

Fat bellies at the end no doubt, but perhaps we need some sort of Tapas Trail Map? :rolleyes:

Sparky 07-03-2012 10:01

Quote:

Originally Posted by Belladonna (Post 68942)
Fat bellies at the end no doubt, but perhaps we need some sort of Tapas Trail Map? :rolleyes:

The organiser is already sorting that out, she is a very clever lady who has got everything covered.:)

Belladonna 07-03-2012 10:46

Brilliant! Can you let us know where they will be distributed please Sparky? As well as in the bars participating, it would be good to have a few in the tourist hut too. :)

Sparky 07-03-2012 11:02

Quote:

Originally Posted by Belladonna (Post 68945)
Brilliant! Can you let us know where they will be distributed please Sparky? As well as in the bars participating, it would be good to have a few in the tourist hut too. :)

Yep it has already been arranged for the Tourist Office to promote this, even the ajuntmenta have been included. It's as i said, she's got everything covered ;).

Mark 07-03-2012 11:18

This is a great idea and people will visit bars and cafes they might not have heard of before. :)

Can the map/guide also be online to printout ?

I have to admit I have never been to the Tourist Office and I don't even know where it is :o

We always plan everything on line which is why this forum is such a useful resource.

Sparky 07-03-2012 11:48

I don't know about that Mark i will find out but some shops will also have leaflets, the Tourist Office is on the front beside the taxi rank.:D

Sparky 07-03-2012 14:19

This has been posted on FB today :D :-

The route of the Tapeo Pollensa is happy to announce that the Ajuntament de Pollença we will support in our first route of tapas in Puerto Pollensa, Thursday 22 March 2012. They have ensured me that several of the Ajuntament us will accompany on the route as a sign of its supporting our initiative. Very good news.

sws97sdg 07-03-2012 18:10

Fantastic map now out on Facebook, looks familiar ;)

Gommar Goffer 08-03-2012 13:34

Does anyone have any more Facebook info - I cannot find the relevant page:(

sws97sdg 08-03-2012 13:37

Hi GG search La Ruta Del Tapeo Pollensa Miguel, you should find it, its a public page I believe