Pollensa Forum

Pollensa Forum (https://www.forum.puertopollensa.com/)
-   Bars & Restaurants in Pollensa, Majorca (https://www.forum.puertopollensa.com/bars-restaurants-pollensa-majorca/)
-   -   Valentines Day Dinner (https://www.forum.puertopollensa.com/bars-restaurants-pollensa-majorca/8350-valentines-day-dinner.html)

Deanscroft 25-01-2012 18:04

Valentines Day Dinner

Does anyone know of any special valentines night dinners being put on at restaurants in the Port or the Town?

Canbalache 26-01-2012 09:50

Ian at Hells Kitchen usually does a valentines dinner

JMD40 26-01-2012 10:32

I believe Corb Mari are opening for Valentines dinner with music but I have not yet seen the menu. Hardleys American Diner has a special Thai menu, prepared by Ross from Nostalgia (ex Can Pacienci) for Valentines day and I imagine one or two others will promote their menus this week.

lollipop 26-01-2012 14:23

Meson Crestatx having Valentine's dinner on the Saturday evening.

Sparky 30-01-2012 17:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by JMD40 (Post 67574)
I believe Corb Mari are opening for Valentines dinner with music but I have not yet seen the menu. Hardleys American Diner has a special Thai menu, prepared by Ross from Nostalgia (ex Can Pacienci) for Valentines day and I imagine one or two others will promote their menus this week.

Here is the menu for the Corb Mari Valentines dinner:-

TASTING MENU VALENTINE'S DAY 2012

CREAM OF MUSHROOM CURRY WITH AROMA AND TRUFFLE OIL

SMALL SKEWER seafood accompanied by CREAM OF POTATO AND GINGER LIGHT

RAVIOLI SHRIMP SAUCE OF TOMATO BASIL A

POULTRY Chicken Medallions stuffed with foie
And mushroom sauce

DESSERT

PASTRY caramelized with lemon cream
And berries

WATER, WINE, CHAMPAGNE, COFFEE

35 EUROS

JMD40 31-01-2012 23:46

I thought it looked rather good. There could be an excellent atmosphere if there are a few people there.

Sparky 03-02-2012 11:33

Hells Kitchen will be doing a Valentines Dinner, it will be a 3 course set menu including a bottle of wine 45for 2 people :D. Menu to follow.

Sparky 03-02-2012 12:15

Hardleys American Diner Proudly Presents Chef Ross for our Thai Valentines Dinner, Tables of four people prefered. so why not join some friends and make a romatic evening into a fun one PLUS... Live Music with the Sounds of the Rat Pack with ARRON REECE.
Tuesday 14th February

fil6699 03-02-2012 16:16

Quote:

Originally Posted by sparky (Post 67845)
Hardleys American Diner Proudly Presents Chef Ross for our Thai Valentines Dinner, Tables of four people prefered. so why not join some friends and make a romatic evening into a fun one PLUS... Live Music with the Sounds of the Rat Pack with ARRON REECE.
Tuesday 14th February

LMAO at" Tables of four on Valentines night turn a romantic night into a fun one PLUS ....." hope that doesn't involve car keys and a fish bowl LOL

Sparky 08-02-2012 13:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by sparky (Post 67840)
Hells Kitchen will be doing a Valentines Dinner, it will be a 3 course set menu including a bottle of wine 45for 2 people :D. Menu to follow.

And here is the menu :-

Romantic 3 course dinner for 2 people including a complimentry Kir Royale, bottle of wine, bread olives and ali oli for only 45 euros.

Menu
--------
Cream of asparagus soup
Moules marriner
Baked asparagus wrapped in parma ham bedded with hollandaise sauce
------------
Chicken salten boca
Duck breast kirsch and ginger jus lie
Entrecote steak choice of sauces
------------
Chocolate fondant & mandarine sorbet
Hot cherry pie & vanilla ice cream
Cappuchino creme brulle
-----------------

JMD40 08-02-2012 23:30

Well done Sparky, I signed on tonight with a view to adding this menu - sounds excellent value doesnt it? Maybe your lovely hubbie will treat you to a romantic night out?

Belladonna 09-02-2012 12:38

..and as I had pointed out to me, the ham comes locally from "Palma"! ;)

Sparky 09-02-2012 12:43

JMD, our table is booked ;);).

Sparky 09-02-2012 13:10

Quote:

Originally Posted by Belladonna (Post 68017)

Oops i missed that one....but i suppose technically it has come to PP via Palma as has a few of the other ingredients ;).

P.S have now corrected it.

eleanor 09-02-2012 13:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by Belladonna (Post 68017)

Ha ha very good Bella!