Businesses For Sale
Property Services
Local Services
MouseMats & T-shirts
Computers
Internet Services
Virus Protection
PuertoPollensa.com discussion forums

Go Back   Pollensa Forum > ONCE YOU'RE THERE > Bars & Restaurants in Pollensa, Majorca

Bars & Restaurants in Pollensa, Majorca Where to eat and drink. For great reviews and comments on bars, cafes and restaurants. Do give locations if possible.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-01-2007, 04:33

Default New Years Eve

Ok I have waited and waited to read about someones fantastic time on New Years Eve in PP or P

I want to hear all about it , the fantastic atmosphere, the food , the drink, the grapes and the fact that everyone had fun and there was no larger loutish behaviour in sight ( well not from the teens anyway :rollin )

So who was lucky enough to be there ?

There was much promise during December , many discussions about the merits of a new year at Fon't de Gall, C'an Curusso, Tango, Trio

Please do tell, its bad enough for us poor people who can;t be there .......... the least you lucky folk could do is provide a full and frank report after the event
Sponsored Links
Old 09-01-2007, 17:55

I agree. I was expecting reports by now. C'mon Chris, what did you get up to? Also, love to hear reports of the Kings.
Old 09-01-2007, 18:23
Mrs Lizzard

went to Tango on New Years eve food superb 5 course meal, bottle of white, red and fizzy included plus goody bag with hats streamers noisy things etc, bag of grapes (managed about 5 couldnt get them in my tiny mouth in time!) coffee liqueur and choccies, got to keep the champagne flute with Tango 2007 engraved on it great atmosphere, 68 euros each we thought it was brilliant value will book again
Felt a little fragile next day Happy New Year to all x x
Old 11-01-2007, 00:44
ChrisLox

Sorry to dissapoint Sandy but we just went to the Nags (who put on a lovely buffet) then danced and got wrecked in Cafe Es Moll till the early hours!
I must add it's great being able to celebrate 2 new years eve's! Wonder how many you celebrate if you live in Australia!!!!
Old 11-01-2007, 06:35

CD,

Probably the greatest thing about New Year's eve was the weather. After the market in Pollensa , Bonyladette and I went to the Golf Club and had lunch on the terrace. Unbelievably warm and not a breath of wind. Sitting overlooking Pollenca bay in the warm was just heaven.

And so to (always wanted to use that grand phrase) Trio to party later on and another great night. Greeted at the door by Jose ( Bonys) with warm welcomes it was heading for a good night. Mixture of Brits and locals , a real party atmosphere as usual. Food great ( five courses) canapes and petit feurs all night and of course as much booze as you could take from the minute you walked in the door. Interesting though cos in the middle of the night there was quite a run on mineral water.
95 Euros a head but worth every penny cos the staff there are just so pleased to make it a special night for everyone. They really put themselves out for everyone and enjoy doing so.

Getting old cos we didn't last til breakfast ( usually 4.30ish) but the locals were going strong still to the music.

The champagne flute and the little dish to hold the grapes ( both marked Trio 2007) added to the collection . Good party novelties including a wonderful footy raffle. Think I'll take it along to the Vic on Saturday when we play the Pool.

A really good craic

BonysLad
Old 15-01-2007, 01:30

Bony's

Wow , what a review

I WILL BE IN TRIO NEXT NEW YEAR

Not booked anything yet but I am so detirmined

I can impgine how good it was , I know Juan and Catherine would have made it such a great night

oohhh I am feeling the anticipation for next year ( how sad an I ! )