Businesses For Sale
Property Services
Local Services
MouseMats & T-shirts
Computers
Internet Services
Virus Protection
PuertoPollensa.com discussion forums

Go Back   Pollensa Forum > ONCE YOU'RE THERE > Bars & Restaurants in Pollensa, Majorca

Bars & Restaurants in Pollensa, Majorca Where to eat and drink. For great reviews and comments on bars, cafes and restaurants. Do give locations if possible.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-05-2007, 04:39
mags

Default Breakfast in PP and good bakery

The family is going to PP in 3 weeks time for the first time. Can anyone recommend a good place for a good British breakfast and also where is the best place to get bread and croissants. Would also appreciate some information on bus services from the town. Can you get to Old Pollensa and Alcudia on the bus.
Sponsored Links
Old 01-05-2007, 15:36

Well I suppose it depends on where you are staying. With regard to British breakfast, any number of places along either front do a good offering. There is a lovely panadaria at the back of the church which we regularly use. The bread is freshly baked and the serve lovely croissants and empanadas.

All the buses leave from the marina. You'll find plenty of information posted there of where the buses go to. I think in the summer there's also a kiosk open there with tourist information (but I might be wrong!)
Old 01-05-2007, 17:33

I can definitely recommend Mollie's for a cooked breakfast. I have fond memories of eating there last year along with Timberman and Mallorcaboy!

The food was well-cooked and delicious. In fact, I think I wrote a post about it!

Jane
Old 02-05-2007, 00:19
lizglass1

We use a great wee bakers shop near the central round-a-bout ,just round behind the part with the chinese restaurant on the corner. It is next to Ca'an Ferrar, which is quite a good place for fish.
Old 02-05-2007, 00:40
star81

For the bakery and bus it really does depend where you are staying, we stay at the Llenaire end of PP and there is a Spar shop that has a small bakery section at the front where we get our fresh rolls and croissants each morning. There are various bus stops along the beach front all of which will have bus timetables on them so getting to Alcudia or Pollensa should be no problem.

Hope this helps !
Old 02-05-2007, 06:00

OK, I'll be the first to say that I really had a moan last time this topic of English Breakfasts came up. But to be honest, while living in PP I used to drop into Mollies every Saturday morning for the full works. It's not actually easy to do it properly, but they do. Go on Mags, knock your self out, and to hell with the arteries:b
Old 03-05-2007, 02:07
Joanne

For fresh bread, crossiants and to die for cakes I go in the Voramar supermarket on the Pine Walk
Old 03-05-2007, 03:06
mags

Thanks for all your suggestions. I hasten to add that it isn't me who eats these breakfasts, it's my old man who can't go for more than a day on holiday without one. Can anyone tell me where Mollie's is. We're staying in the Hobby apartments which I belive is near the Spar shop. Is this the end where it takes 25 mins to walk into town.
Old 03-05-2007, 03:38

Well it is that end mags, but it's a lovely stroll so don't panic.
Walk down towards the Port and keep your eye open for a Restaurant Bar call Los Farroles. Just after this is a turning on the same side. Walk up here a few yards to Restaurant Montenegro on your right. Turn right here and Mollies is a few yards down on the right. Enjoy