Businesses For Sale
Property Services
Local Services
MouseMats & T-shirts
Computers
Internet Services
Virus Protection
PuertoPollensa.com discussion forums

Go Back   Pollensa Forum > ONCE YOU'RE THERE > Bars & Restaurants in Pollensa, Majorca

Bars & Restaurants in Pollensa, Majorca Where to eat and drink. For great reviews and comments on bars, cafes and restaurants. Do give locations if possible.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-08-2011, 14:02

Default La Goleta

Quote:
Originally Posted by LostSoul View Post
My wife and I have visited PP over a dozen times. IMO the top 5.
La Goleta, Great Service and fantastic food at a fair price, Martin and Elke are top hosts. Staff are very attentive.

Tangos. As above.
Tiberius in the square, faultless.
Brismarine oppsite the Marina. Great food and service.
Can Josep
Totally agree with you on La Goleta,the food is as good if not better than any other pp restaurant you care to mention. I am always at a loss as to why it doesn't get more mentions on here
Sponsored Links
Old 05-08-2011, 14:11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siralf View Post
Totally agree with you on La Goleta,the food is as good if not better than any other pp restaurant you care to mention. I am always at a loss as to why it doesn't get more mentions on here
Me Too Alf. We stay there too, so I may be biased bit Id like to think not, Martin(pronounced Marteen) is a perfectionist with his foood, staff, and service. Ive heard some say its expensive, but the menue of the day (you have to ususlly ask) is 20 euros, and top quality, freshly cooked food., children are not encouraged, but are always made welcome. Ive eaten in a lot of the so called "top" restaurants in PP. but La Goleta is favourite. The owner of Lóreal was in three days back, with her four burly minders, and two dogs, which had an entrecote stak each. The dogs, not the miders, and if she, who quite frankly could eat anywhere she chose eats there, its a good sign.
Old 06-08-2011, 13:53

Default la Goleta

Quote:
Originally Posted by LostSoul View Post
Me Too Alf. We stay there too, so I may be biased bit Id like to think not, Martin(pronounced Marteen) is a perfectionist with his foood, staff, and service. Ive heard some say its expensive, but the menue of the day (you have to ususlly ask) is 20 euros, and top quality, freshly cooked food., children are not encouraged, but are always made welcome. Ive eaten in a lot of the so called "top" restaurants in PP. but La Goleta is favourite. The owner of Lóreal was in three days back, with her four burly minders, and two dogs, which had an entrecote stak each. The dogs, not the miders, and if she, who quite frankly could eat anywhere she chose eats there, its a good sign.
Must give it a try.........because i think i'm worth it!
Old 06-08-2011, 16:49

I have eaten there twice at lunchtimes with very different results. The first time good service and good food so I went again and the service was poor and the food not much better so haven't been back.
Old 07-08-2011, 12:31

For a lunchtime they make the best homemade burgers in the port and on an evening the quality of the food and service are excellent. Prices are not the cheapest but as they say "you get for you pay for" and the view across the bay when the hills start to turn red as the sun goes down is fantastic. Give it a try.
Old 07-08-2011, 12:52

Smiddy - love a man who cares about his appearance!
Old 07-08-2011, 16:07

Oh thank you Belladonna, When i'm re-incarnated i want to come back as one of Mrs
L O'reals' dogs.
Old 08-08-2011, 12:47

Hi, Eaten here loads of times over the years. Martin takes a great pride in his food and i have never had a bad meal.