Businesses For Sale
Property Services
Local Services
MouseMats & T-shirts
Computers
Internet Services
Virus Protection
PuertoPollensa.com discussion forums

Go Back   Pollensa Forum > ONCE YOU'RE THERE > Bars & Restaurants in Pollensa, Majorca

Bars & Restaurants in Pollensa, Majorca Where to eat and drink. For great reviews and comments on bars, cafes and restaurants. Do give locations if possible.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-07-2011, 20:58
Under Moderation

Default Puerto Newbie

Hi All,

My family and I (hubby, 2 kids (5 & 2), mum and dad) are due out there on the 18th July from Manchester.

We are staying at Jazzy Jim Apartment, booked on owners direct and we are so excited. My uncle and Aunt have been 6 times and love it. Which places are good for children to eat in. They love most foods and are well behaved (most of the time ). I have already emailed 'stay' and they say the have high chairs and that families are very welcome - on their site it looks amazing.

In the evenings on hols we usually like to have a wander, sampling the local food and drink - where is best to try?

And one more thing, with parents in tow hubby and I hope for one romantic meal out - where would you suggest??

Thanks so much.

See you all in 11 days

xx
Sponsored Links
Old 06-07-2011, 22:05

kreissl1, you will find the majority of restaurants welcome children and provide high chairs and often children's menu's. You will find a good mix of restaurants catering for all tastes. take a look at the restaurant page and you will find lots of write ups or click on the eating out section in the left hand column. Enjoy your holiday ,I am sure you will have a great time.
Old 07-07-2011, 09:31
Super Moderator

Hi and welcome to the forum kreissl1, i am sure if you read through this section you will get a good idea of the restaurants and what they all offer bothe for your family meals and also a romantic dinner for two. Enjoy!!!!
Old 07-07-2011, 09:52

Im sure you will have no trouble anywhere with them looking after you and your children

We did particuarly notice lots of children in Tolos as it has a wood fired Pizza oven and most children eat that nowadays ! It is also right opposite the beach

When we were in El Posito recently a child decided they didnt want a main course after they had eaten a lot of the starter !! and the owner just cancelled it with no charge !! Try that in England !
Have a great holiday
Old 07-07-2011, 11:04

Brisa Marina and Los Faroles (both facing the sea) are very child-friendly and also have a good set menu for adults for about 15 euros. Actually everywhere is very child-friendly and will cook something suitable (pasta etc) even if it isn't actually on the menu. Because Mallorcans tend to be quite vocal and to enjoy the art of conversation there is hardly ever a hushed silence in restaurants that are popular with locals - often in the UK I have been conscious of just how LOUD my children are, but they fit right in when in PP!!

Although I have never been there I have heard many good things about Little Italy on the Pine Walk - big advantage there is that the restaurant is on the beach and your kids can go and play there safely when they have finished eating.

Stay is great with children - have a good range of meals such as spag bol, chicken breast and chips and although it is quite an upmarket restaurant they make children of all ages very welcome. Have been taking mine there since they were six months old and have been made to feel very welcome over the years. Try to get an outside table as they are right next to the water and the view is just so beautiful...
Old 07-07-2011, 11:11

Oh yes sitting in Little Italy watching your kids on the beach after a nice meal / wine is pretty darn close to paradise.. and so safe as its so far down the pine walk.

Have fun
Old 07-07-2011, 12:48

I've been holidaying in PP with my 10 year old son ever since he was 4 and I can echo what the others have said - there doesn't seem to be any restaurants in PP that aren't child friendly. I am a single Dad so I've never had the opportunity to go for a romantic meal anywhere in PP but I would imagine Stay would be pretty special for a romantic meal.
Old 11-07-2011, 21:40

Little Italy best pizzas around IMO. Our kids always enjoy Nicos, tex-Mex place, nice airy place, friendly staff and god kids (and adults menu). Laroc - on the way to Little Italy - dom very good fresh pasta.