Businesses For Sale
Property Services
Local Services
MouseMats & T-shirts
Computers
Internet Services
Virus Protection
PuertoPollensa.com discussion forums

Go Back   Pollensa Forum > ONCE YOU'RE THERE > Bars & Restaurants in Pollensa, Majorca

Bars & Restaurants in Pollensa, Majorca Where to eat and drink. For great reviews and comments on bars, cafes and restaurants. Do give locations if possible.

Like Tree5Likes
  • 1 Post By URI
  • 4 Post By Baron de Lay

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 16-05-2011, 18:30

Default Laguna

Just back from my yearly trip with my Dad to do the annual maintenance on my apartment. We had a couple of superb meals ion Laguna, which for those not in the know is just behind the Illa d' Or hotel.

First night we chose from the extensive MDD section of the menu. Bread with olives and alioli were followed by soup for Dad and stuffed mussels for me. Main course for Dad was pork medallions in a sweet sherry sauce, whilst I enjoyed a delicious, fruity chicken curry, served with rice and vegetables. We finished up with Creme Brulee or Carrot Cake for dessert.

We both thoroughly enjoyed the meal, whilst Jacko and his staff were very friendly and provided excellent service.

..And the best bit? All for under 15 Euros a head!

They also offer a terrific, varied menu, ranging from a simple plate of tapas, delicious pizzas and a comprehensive choice of main courses and salads.

They're open during the day as well and have a pool, which customers are welcome to use, along with sky TV and free WiFi - plus regular evening entertainment by the pool during the main season

Well recommended - Looking forward to next time already.
Sponsored Links
Old 16-05-2011, 18:45
Super Moderator

Sounds wonderful Baron i have heard many good reports of Laguna. I must make the effort to pay them a visit soon.
Old 16-05-2011, 19:09

We passed it this week - the gate was open and it looked lovely, wish we had the time to visit - maybe next time
Old 16-05-2011, 22:43

When we came out last year we stayed near Playa Mar, so went several times to Luguna. They had only been open a couple of weeks, but each time the food was lovely, even my fussy daughter enjoyed it! Very relaxed atmosphere, with great entertainment. The staff were very friendly. Will definately go back again this year, maybe try it during the day and have a swim in the lovely pool too!!
Old 21-08-2012, 10:13

Smile laguna

we have been to Laguna many times the setting is great at night and the nights they have music is always the kind of music you want to hear in this setting eg. Buble. Diana krall etc. The food is always good and reasonable.
Check it out.
Old 21-08-2012, 11:17

Not heard any reports from here this year, is it still a good place to visit?
Old 21-08-2012, 20:49

Always a favourite with myself and daughters. Lovely food and very friendly staff. Bought a coffee and used the pool a couple of times during the day this year aswell as eating in the evening :-)
Old 22-08-2012, 08:54

We spent our last day there as we had to vacate the apartment by 10am but didn't need to get to the airport until 7pm. Our cases were kept in a secure room just by the pool. The MDD was very good especially the spicy chicken wings with dipping sauce starter. Mrs Uri also loved her pasta carbonara.

Very friendly, good food, Free wifi for checking flights etc, great for a last day when you need a few hours before the airport. They arranged the taxi for us and chased it when it was a couple of minutes late.
Lorenzo likes this.
Old 22-08-2012, 15:16

Love Laguna! One of my fave afternoon past times is a very leisurely stroll up the Pine Walk (after a very leisurely lunch of course!), turn up by the Illa Dor (sp) and into Laguna for a 4pm Large Red (which is excellent - though I always forget to ask what it is - hic!) The MDD is also very good -large choice and well presented. Beautiful pool and very atmospheric early evening. Fabulous place - wish I was there .......
Old 22-08-2012, 23:41

Just returned from a couple of weeks in PP. Fantastic 'Olympic closing night party' in Laguna. Every table booked out and a really wonderful atmosphere. Everyone stood up and toasted / sang the national anthem - and when Eric Idle appeared, the whole place rocked to 'Always look on the bright side of life'!

If you're up at the Illa d'Or end of town give Jacko and Co. a go in Laguna. You won't be disappointed you did!