Pollensa Forum

Pollensa Forum (https://www.forum.puertopollensa.com/)
-   Bars & Restaurants in Pollensa, Majorca (https://www.forum.puertopollensa.com/bars-restaurants-pollensa-majorca/)
-   -   REVIEW: Fletchers (https://www.forum.puertopollensa.com/bars-restaurants-pollensa-majorca/7355-fletchers.html)

Smiddy 10-05-2011 20:14

Fletchers

after hearing lots about fletchers we finally got around to testing
the menu last week and we werent disapointed
Homemade Vegetable Soup,
Chicken Tempura
followed by
Fish and Chips
Chicken in Saffron sauce for the more adventurous mrs s
and the famous Kenny Caramel Shortcake with Ice Cream
Excellent all round

I called in to watch the footie on Sunday many folk were
sampling Kenny's homemade Scotch Pies

Kenny and Maureen are a lovely welcoming couple
we have warned them that our son will be over in July
so start batch baking now :)

Rosie34 10-05-2011 20:16

I'm so glad they are still there - we went a couple of times last October and the food was excellent - as was the service and atmosphere. Only problem was finding them open - bit erratic to say the least. Hopefully we will be eating there in the next couple of weeks.:)

Smiddy 10-05-2011 22:46

fletchers opening hours

Maureen assured us that any problems were now
resolved and they would now be open every day
apart from Mondays

Rosie34 11-05-2011 06:40

Thanks Smiddy - that's good to know:)

Smiddy 11-05-2011 12:26

Rosie, They have now taken over the lease, this week.

Rab 14-05-2011 06:53

Great news re the lease. Lots of best wishes to a fantastic couple trying their hardest under difficult circumstances.

purpleboots 14-05-2011 16:06

Very pleased that Fletchers are up and running lovely food and not far from where we stay, great news

Smiddy 14-05-2011 18:48

What hasn't been mentioned is prices are very reasonable and would suit those on strict budgets. 15 euros for 3 courses, and this is tip-top food, freshly cooked, not the frozen variety favoured by many of the other MDD deals on offer at other restaurants.

emmalou 14-05-2011 19:57

Could someone tell where Fletchers is please (think I need to add it to the list!!!). Thank you :)

emmalou 15-05-2011 08:28

Husband sitting!!!

Just found their website, think this will come in useful ;) ;) ........

Quote:

Especially for the ladies - why not try our “husband sitting” service?

On market days, or when you want to try out the local shops and boutiques without the hindrance of your husband or partner, just drop him off at Fletchers Bar with a few euros spending money and go off and enjoy yourselves. We’ll do our best to keep him out of mischief, watered and fed - and there’ll be nobody looking over your shoulder to see how much you’re spending.

Call back for him at your leisure, you’ll need him to carry all those heavy bags for you. In fact you might also be needing a bit of refreshment after your shopping trip....
Fantastic!!! I wonder if they take children too!!! :rolleyes:

cumberland8 16-05-2011 10:30

Brilliant ad for overworked hubbies like me,theres nothing worse than me sloshing around that sweaty market with er indoors , me looking like a damp squirrel.