Pollensa Forum

Pollensa Forum (https://www.forum.puertopollensa.com/)
-   Bars & Restaurants in Pollensa, Majorca (https://www.forum.puertopollensa.com/bars-restaurants-pollensa-majorca/)
-   -   Baby, You Can Drive My Car !!!!! (https://www.forum.puertopollensa.com/bars-restaurants-pollensa-majorca/7206-baby-you-can-drive-my-car.html)

BonysLad 01-04-2011 07:04

Baby, You Can Drive My Car !!!!!

Was on the blower to Jose last night discussing matters of great national importance .

How far should the EU bail Portugal out ? , when should we pull out of Libya? and last, but not least, the price of drinks in Bonys this season !!!

However he told me of a marvelous new service being offered this year to compliment the renovation of the Square.

Valet Car Parking.

Wow !!!

Apparently you just drive up at the side of La Piaza , lower your window and hold up a Bonys beer mat in your left arm ( Left hand drive, remember, folks !)

He will then rush over , take your car for a spin around town until he finds a parking space. He's fully comped insured through Bonys Investment Holdings (Insurance ) S.p.a. so no worries on that score, Guys !!!

At the end of your great night out you pop into Bonys for a night cap and ask him to call up your car.

Back it will come . He will adjust the front seats so that the lady's feet can reach the pedals and the passenger seat is properly inclined for the guys to have a nice kip on the way home to the casa.

The guy , obviously , deserves to succeed with service like this.

Enjoy yourselves

BonysLad :):)

snowy2007 01-04-2011 07:06

Does he do Vans also ??

BonysLad 01-04-2011 07:17

No prob, Snowy

But you have to buy a " double "

BonysLad ;)

You're up early , can't you sleep ?

You obviously need some of Bella's " black out" curtains !!!!

Don't you just lurve a woman who's not afraid in the dark, eh Mate !!!!!

Lucien 01-04-2011 07:19

If he drove your car home for you and ordered you a taxi at the end of the night then I'd call that service.

snowy2007 01-04-2011 07:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by BonysLad (Post 56463)
No prob, Snowy

But you have to buy a " double "

BonysLad ;)

You're up early , can't you sleep ?

You obviously need some of Bella's " black out" curtains !!!!

Don't you just lurve a woman who's not afraid in the dark, eh Mate !!!!!

I always buy "doubles"

Your not doing bad yourself get kicked out again for snoring.

Bella's not afraid of the dark but I would be of Bella.

Belladonna 01-04-2011 08:52

BL. Yet another well timed post for today me thinks! Interesting concept though - although the early local milk cart may be better for some!;)
Am I losing my pink and fluffy image by any chance Snows?:cool:

Sparky 01-04-2011 09:38

Ah!!! BL that explains something that i have been puzzled about. There has been a new sign outside La Piazza for a few weeks but it is covered up, i have been wondering what it was for.;)

debz1 01-04-2011 10:04

Quote:

Originally Posted by Belladonna (Post 56470)
BL. Yet another well timed post for today me thinks! Interesting concept though - although the early local milk cart may be better for some!

Early? You obviously stayed up all night concocting that one BL! :D

Bella it was the early morning dust cart and they only let us on if we sang American pie very loudly ;)

BonysLad 01-04-2011 11:18

Well done Pretty Polle,

Hands down win to you in the April Fools Stake , didn't even catch old Sws this year !!!!

Snowy,

Jose says if your van is over 18 cwt ( thinks your's maybe ?? ) you will need to buy a Yorkie Bar along with your double .Bella, sure ain't no pussycat but that won't stop us talking about her at the tops of our voices , like we did last year, come O'Lumes in a couple of weeks ;)

Hey Ho Silver Debs,

Don't get too involved with the gee gees ! Would hate you to end up walking funny and talking like John Wayne ( " The Heck I do !!! " ).

Have fun everybody

BonysLad :D:D

Belladonna 01-04-2011 12:49

Quote:

Originally Posted by debz1;56481 Bella it was the early morning dust cart and they only let us on if we sang American pie [I
very[/I] loudly ;)

I know it was the dust cart - I just thought I would posh it up a bit for you!;)

fil6699 01-04-2011 13:02

what makes this even funnier is Jose may read this and think WOW what a great idea ama gona try dat LMAO
Can see BL as Jose,s car Jockey to funny :) :)

debz1 01-04-2011 15:37

Quote:

Originally Posted by Belladonna (Post 56489)
I know it was the dust cart - I just thought I would posh it up a bit for you!;)

True class always shines through! I'd look posh in a bin bag :D Fluttter flutter of the eyelashes ;)

Sparky 01-04-2011 16:17

Of course it does Debz, but not those cheapo black ones :eek:...it has to be the nice blue ones with the orange tie/handles ;);).

debz1 01-04-2011 16:39

Absolutely dahling!! ;)