Pollensa Forum

Pollensa Forum (https://www.forum.puertopollensa.com/)
-   Bars & Restaurants in Pollensa, Majorca (https://www.forum.puertopollensa.com/bars-restaurants-pollensa-majorca/)
-   -   Directions for Siller & Tango (https://www.forum.puertopollensa.com/bars-restaurants-pollensa-majorca/686-directions-siller-tango.html)

jojo004 02-08-2007 02:26

Directions for Siller & Tango

Only 2 more sleeps before we go cant wait:D :D :D , must say thanks to the reviews on this site, its been a great help as last time was in PP May 2001. Most of the restaurants I have an idea where they are but not too sure about Siller & Tango, also that Trio is it at the back before the marina as you come into PP? your help would be appreciated:lol :lol :lol .

JH02JLH 02-08-2007 04:24

I can help you with directions to Tango - it's in the main market square in Puerto Pollensa - on the right hand side as you are walking up from the front. The restaurant stretches from the Formentor road around to one of the narrow alleys leading off the square.

As for Siller, perhaps a fan of the restaurant will point you in the right direction - I'd like to know exactly where it is as well!

Jane:D

frito 02-08-2007 04:35

This is the easiest way to explain where Rest. Siller is located for someone going by car.

Go along the service road to the left of Caprabo Supermarket.
Take the second road on the right.
Rest. Siller is on the left.

I hope this is useful.

Frito

JH02JLH 02-08-2007 04:44

Thanks Frito!! I know where you mean now!

Jane:D

jojo004 02-08-2007 23:41

Hi Jane & Frito
Really greatfull for your repiles, sorry not responded sooner been busy packing & feeling very giddy:lol !!! only 14hrs to go:rollin :rollin . keep up the great reviews its been so helpfull cant thank you all enough

JH02JLH 02-08-2007 23:48

Glad we could help!

I don't think we'll stop those reviews coming! It's a pleasure!

Jane:b :b

jonquet 03-08-2007 04:48

Ive heard good reports about Siller and also from a local,thegirl in my local estateagency in Poll.
I shall be trying there next week,hope it lives up to its recommendations!

pollokshieldsgirl 28-09-2007 21:40

Tango

Just back from PP - was in Tango on Tuesday night - wonderful meal, we both hade home made Tomato soup, I had grilled seabass, husband had chicken, then I had lemon mousse he had apple pie, all delicious and all for a bagain 33 euros including a drink! Will be back next year! Also had a delicious Italian meal in Don Corleone and had a fantastic 3 course with wine, 40 euros, the creme brulee is to DIE FOR!

Lala70w 29-09-2007 00:25

Re: Tango

Glad you had a great time PSG - sorry to say though that the rumour is Tango is closing so that mat not be possible next year :rolleyes

We heard from the waiter in O'Lume that Tango is still negotiating a price for the new site on the top corner of the square - so maybe you'll be lucky. ;)

Lala :D