Businesses For Sale
Property Services
Local Services
MouseMats & T-shirts
Computers
Internet Services
Virus Protection
PuertoPollensa.com discussion forums

Go Back   Pollensa Forum > ONCE YOU'RE THERE > Bars & Restaurants in Pollensa, Majorca

Bars & Restaurants in Pollensa, Majorca Where to eat and drink. For great reviews and comments on bars, cafes and restaurants. Do give locations if possible.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 27-09-2010, 16:49

Default Restaurant Review part 2

My memory is fading fast so here goes

C'an Joseph
Very good food and atmosphere,and Joseph is charming. Incidentally we also had a full English breakfast here which was excellent and better than Mollies in our opinion.

Little Italy
Due to the fact that there were no outside tables we were seated inside. We were not impressed. There was football on the tv and loud music playing also. It was like dining at a greasy spoon !

We found the pizza's to be dry and tasteless, in fact I would go as far as saying they were probably the worst pizzas we have ever had. Now I know most of you won't agree with this as the reason we ate there was because it was highly recommended on this site, but that is just our opinion.

G&G
Can't praise this restaurant enough.
Charming couple
Great food.
We had lunch here twice, first visit we both had pasta bolognaise which was homeade and excellent. Second visit we had home-made burgers and they were the best burgers I have ever tasted.

Ilador
Four of us booked a table at the Ilador because of its great surroundings.
We all opted for the Ravioli. When it arrived it resembled a squashed jelly fish in goo and tasted not much better.

We all opted for the steak, all I can say is I'm glad I don't wear false teeth, because I would probably be still sitting there now trying to fish them out of the steak. So in a nutshell don't eat at the I'lador, just stick to drinks (not cocktails though) - lethal !

Bars - Golden Lion
One evening we couldn't be bothered to go out so we popped to the Golden Lion to pick up a spit roast chicken.

We were a bit miffed to hear the 'ping' of a microvave and then when we looked around we realised that it was like a Curry's showroom but instead of tv's, it had microwaves. We didn't enjoy the chicken. We had hoped it would be fresh off the spit.

Stiller (or Siller)
The owner grows all his own vegetables and rears his own pigs.
Very good food, but restaurant was empty which was a shame.
Sponsored Links
Old 29-09-2010, 19:28

I share your love of C'an Josep, Buckinghamshire Lady. What a great guy and fantastic food and service. Not tried the breakfast, but perhaps we should.

We've been to Siller too.....it's absolutely fabulous food but, as you say, isn't as popular as I think it deserves. I'd highly recommend it to anyone.

Duncan
Old 29-09-2010, 22:30

Thanks for that review Lady, we had thought about nutrition at Il D`or glad we didn`t.
We had a simular experiance at little Italy, poor topping on pizza also very loud music which totally ruined the meal.When are these restaurenters going to realise the Port is not about music but the ambience?
Old 30-09-2010, 11:01

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buckinghamshire lady View Post
G&G
Ilador
Four of us booked a table at the Ilador because of its great surroundings.
We all opted for the Ravioli. When it arrived it resembled a squashed jelly fish in goo and tasted not much better.

We all opted for the steak, all I can say is I'm glad I don't wear false teeth, because I would probably be still sitting there now trying to fish them out of the steak. So in a nutshell don't eat at the I'lador, just stick to drinks (not cocktails though) - lethal !
Brilliant! Made me laugh out loud! Thanks for a great review!