Businesses For Sale
Property Services
Local Services
MouseMats & T-shirts
Computers
Internet Services
Virus Protection
PuertoPollensa.com discussion forums

Go Back   Pollensa Forum > ONCE YOU'RE THERE > Bars & Restaurants in Pollensa, Majorca

Bars & Restaurants in Pollensa, Majorca Where to eat and drink. For great reviews and comments on bars, cafes and restaurants. Do give locations if possible.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 20-09-2010, 10:59
Super Moderator

Default Sunday Roast in Hell's Kitchen.

Hell's Kitchen are now on Autumn opening hours and have started serving roast lunch on Sundays from 1- 4pm, they have 3 different menus which will rotate from week to week. We went yesterday and the food and service was superb, menu 1 was:-
To start Pate or Smoked salmon blinis or Homemade soup.
Mains Roast lamb or roast beef/yorkshire pud or Spinach & Ricotta pasta parcels. All served with roasties, veg and all the trimmings.
Desserts Chocolate Mousse with peppermint coulis or Apple crumble and custard or Fresh fruit salad.
Also included is a glass of wine, beer or soft drink. Bread, olives and alioli and at 15.50€ pp it is great value.
Old 20-09-2010, 16:11

Sparky,

Put your cards on the table !!!!

Best Sunday lunch ??? Hell's or Nostalgia . Can't meet an ex pat here who isn't raving about the latter !!!!

BonysLad
Old 20-09-2010, 16:26
Super Moderator

Can't comment on the roast in Nostalgia BL because we have not tried it yet. We can't eat roasts in the summer it's just too hot, but we intend to give it a try soon. If the rest of the food we have had there is anything to go by it should be excellent.
Old 20-09-2010, 17:50

I don't know about the roasts but I was most impressed when I ate there two weeks ago. They really tried hard and the portions were huge, My sister had the mixed grilled fish and there were four different types of fish, each one of which would have been enough for me. House wine 2.5. euros a glass, Blanco de Pescadores 10 euros a bottle (I think). We recommended it to someone and when they went it was fully booked for the evening. If they maintain that standard they will be in business for years. Fantastic value.
Old 20-09-2010, 17:51

Hmmmm, temperature dropped a bit, its raining and I just thought - bring on the sunday roast - except its only Monday. I agree much to hot during summer to sit and tuck into alll the trimmings but the menu at both Nostalagia and Hells looks brilliant and I could just be tempted on Sunday . . . . Hells is excellent as tried several times but I am sure Nostalagia will be fab also as the rest of the food is.
Old 21-09-2010, 09:59
Super Moderator

I mentioned at the beginning of this thread that Hell's had 3 Sunday lunch menus and would be rotating them weekly here is menu2 which will be for this coming Sunday 26th Sept,

To start Prawn cocktail or Homemade soup or Pan fried chicken livers in port jus & basil brochetta.
For mains Roast beef & Yorkshire pud or Roast leg of pork & crackling or Poached salmon on pesto mash with lemon sauce.
Served with roasties, veg and trimmings.
For dessert Banana bread & butter pudding with custard or Peach melba or Chocolate fudge cake.

Here is menu3 for Sunday 3rd Oct.
To start Homemade soup or Cheve en Croute or Seafood salad with lemon cream sauce.
For mains Roast beef & yorky pud or Boneless stuffed chicken breast or Hake mournay on creamy mash.
Served with roasties, veg and trimmings.
For dessert Cherry pie & custard or Cappuchino creme brulee or Banana & caramel crepes.

All three menus include a glass of wine, beer or soft drink and bread, olives and alioli for 15.50€ pp.
Old 21-09-2010, 16:05

All those menus sound fantastic - will certainly give this place a try at the end of October.