Businesses For Sale
Property Services
Local Services
MouseMats & T-shirts
Computers
Internet Services
Virus Protection
PuertoPollensa.com discussion forums

Go Back   Pollensa Forum > ONCE YOU'RE THERE > Bars & Restaurants in Pollensa, Majorca

Bars & Restaurants in Pollensa, Majorca Where to eat and drink. For great reviews and comments on bars, cafes and restaurants. Do give locations if possible.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 18-09-2010, 20:59

Default Trip report - September Part 2

Tuesday - Oh wanted to go to the Tex Mex, it was OK and nice to sit next to the sea and cheap at 30 euros for 2 courses and drinks. Walked round to JK's and met the legend that is Sparky

Wednesday - table for 2 in garden at Los Zarzales as it was our wedding anniversary. I had fried brie with fruit and red berry juis to start with and I must say it was the best starter ever (although I wasn't to sure about the banana). OH had garlic bread and once again it was half a frozen baguette so he was very envious of my plate. Beef fillet for main course with Mallorcan cheese sauce, roast veg and sliced potatoes and it was delicious. OH had lamb with roast veg and I think it was gratinated potatoes. Had a couple of beers and glasses red wine and coffee and it came to 58 euros which was amazing really for such quality food. It was the first time we had eaten here and we enjoyed it but the only thing that put me off was the garden was full of mozzies and the guy playing the guitar, just not my thing.
We also had breakfast at Joker on Wednesday after walking round the market - lovely food in a lovely setting.

Thursday - our last night so back to Guru where I had the salmon again and OH had steak with peppercorn sauce which we both thoroughly enjoyed.

Called in to the Australian bar on several evenings to sit and poeple watch, also had drinks at the Nags Head and Miramar for a complete contrast. Thought that everywhere was really busy compared to last May and September lasyt year which was good to see.
Sponsored Links
Old 19-09-2010, 00:42
Super Moderator

Hi Joelise it was great to meet you, i have been called a lot of things in my life but my hubby is amazed to hear i am a "leg end" LOL!!!.