Businesses For Sale
Property Services
Local Services
MouseMats & T-shirts
Computers
Internet Services
Virus Protection
PuertoPollensa.com discussion forums

Go Back   Pollensa Forum > ONCE YOU'RE THERE > Bars & Restaurants in Pollensa, Majorca

Bars & Restaurants in Pollensa, Majorca Where to eat and drink. For great reviews and comments on bars, cafes and restaurants. Do give locations if possible.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 26-08-2010, 14:24

Default 7-15 Aug Tables for 9

With so many of us we didn't want to eat out every night, it is worth noting that we did have to book most places, although I wont list meals and prices I will do my best to remember a general overview. There were many places I read about on here which were on my list but never made it as all of you with kids know. If they are happy then it makes for a more relaxing holiday. Most evenings the children skipped desert in favour of an ice cream at Valls hut.

Sun 8th Aug - Hotel Bahia (Dinner)
Great location, food lovely, I had chicken in pepper sauce and everyone else was happy with their meals.
Tues 10th Aug - G & G (Dinner)
Best white wine of the holiday. It was the house white (rioja). The food was great. The children had deserts here, deep fried nougat lived up to Jons expectations but the clear desert winner was the unusual watermelon soup which was divine. However the highlight of the evening was when Teresa the owner sang, it was beautiful!
Thurs 12th Aug - Coral (Dinner)
Food lovely as usual , lamb was delicious. We have been there many times before but the children didn't enjoy it as much this time. Mainly because they had to wait for there after dinner play on the beach I think.
Fri 13th Aug - Pescador (Lunch)
After a walk across hills to Cala and realising weather over there awful we jumped in taxi back to PP and had an inpromptu lunch here. We were all pleasantly surprised. Food nice and fresh and service very good.
Tex-mex (Dinner)
Hubby and I escaped with 3 teens giving little ones and Grandparents early night. The boys insisted on choosing Tex-Mex which I wouldn't have chosen as we eat at such places at home. But you certainly dont get the same service at home. Food was lovely.
Sun 15th Aug - Little Italy (Dinner)
YUM YUM YUM!!! I had seafood pasta, everyone else had pizza. It was gorgeous. It was the most expensive meal of the holiday but sooo worth it just to see the boys faces when the huge pizzas arrived.
Sponsored Links
Old 27-08-2010, 10:18

Hi WS

Thanks for posting your trip reports, it must have taken you ages and really pleased you had a good holiday. There are lots of hints and tips that will be good for new visitors to PP. Really enjoyed reading all your experiences. I always intend to do a report but with all the washing and post to sort through when we get home I never seem to get round to it.

Thanks again for taking the time to post.
Old 27-08-2010, 11:18

It was nice to remind myself of it all. And apart from anything else I got so much from the forum this year from all of you. :0
Old 27-08-2010, 13:36

Well I've enjoyed your posts too, Wrightstuff. You keep mentioning places that I really should get round to trying....trouble is, you have your favourite restaurants and often (as another post somewhere confirms) these are places staffed by people who treat you like old friends, so you just keep coming back.

Still, this summer we managed two new ones, and Los Pescadores is now firmly on the "must visit next time" list. Just gonna have to come for three weeks next time!! Fat chance!

Duncan
Old 27-08-2010, 16:07

Ha Ha...... my husband wanted to do 3 weeks next year. My boss was frantic after 2 weeks without me to organise him. He would self destruct at 3.
There was 3 places i really wanted to go to and didn't, Nostalgia, O'Lume and Los Pescadores. Still only 343 days to go..
Old 27-08-2010, 18:23

Sounds like you had a great time Wrightstuff. Glad you were able to try so many of the restaurants on offer here.
Old 28-08-2010, 18:16

Clean, consise, informative, thank you.
Old 28-08-2010, 18:22

well thank you cumberland, concise is a new one. Most people think i'm fluffy. In all seriousness, i think when you have a passion for a place like PP you just want to sell it the best you can. Warts and all !!
Old 30-08-2010, 23:07

I couldn`t agree more ,as I have stressed in the past when you graft all year dreaming of PP it has to be right when you get there, which is why these reports are invaluble & have to be honest in order to get the most out of ones hols.