Pollensa Forum

Pollensa Forum (https://www.forum.puertopollensa.com/)
-   Bars & Restaurants in Pollensa, Majorca (https://www.forum.puertopollensa.com/bars-restaurants-pollensa-majorca/)
-   -   la Llonja 2010 (https://www.forum.puertopollensa.com/bars-restaurants-pollensa-majorca/6114-la-llonja-2010-a.html)

snowy 12-06-2010 17:34

la Llonja 2010

We have just come back from PP and went to La Llonga twice whilst we were there. We had two superb meals, both times we choose the set menu. For 27 euros each we got, fresh bread rolls and olive paste, starters, main course, pudding, coffee and chocs, half a bottle of wine each and free liqueurs at the end! Amazing value! Outside wasn't open but we had a table by a window with a wonderful view of the marina. Service was the best that we experienced during our stay - very efficient and friendly staff. It was also busy both times. Would really recommend that anyone try it if they have never been.

debz1 12-06-2010 21:21

Great review snowy and agree with all you say about La llonja. Amazing value for money if you go for the menu de dia...on a par with Stay and a couple of euros cheaper.

Another snowy!!! :)

BonysLad 13-06-2010 14:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by snowy (Post 45136)
We have just come back from PP and went to La Llonga twice whilst we were there.

?????????????????????????????????????

Who let you back here ???

BonysLad :confused::confused:

Belladonna 13-06-2010 15:14

Lol! Different Snowy BL, do not panic!;)

Gommar Goffer 13-06-2010 15:48

I am easily confused at the best of times - 2 snowys could just tip me over the edge :eek:

snowy2007 13-06-2010 16:51

Quote:

Originally Posted by BonysLad (Post 45172)
?????????????????????????????????????

Who let you back here ???

BonysLad :confused::confused:

Its my twin brother :D:D

pescador2009 13-06-2010 17:20

Must have been following Snowy around, albeit several hours or days later. La Llonja has always been one of the top restaurants in P.P. If eating of the 'Set Menu of the Week' (it changes weekly), it is exceptional value for an exceptional quality meal. Service is second to none and the views from Inside or from the Outside Terrace are wonderful. As Debz mentioned, certainly on a par with Stay, if not better. Two places with quality eating experiences at amazingly good value, or spend as much as you prefer on the a la carte.

Portofan 13-06-2010 18:47

Fully agree with Pescador.

A bit worried about two Snowys though!

:eek:

BonysLad 14-06-2010 09:11

Quote:

Originally Posted by snowy2007 (Post 45184)
Its my twin brother :D:D

Phew,

That's allright then , mate !!!

Thought it might be my deodorant ( or lack of it !!! ).

BonysLad :D:D

kate1 14-06-2010 10:57

La Llonja is probably our absolute favourite in PP in terms of combining location, food and service. Better food than the Stay IMO - it has more of a local flavour whereas the Stay is 'international'. We've always found the MDD to be of exceptional quality and they have a good wine list too. I've never understood why the Stay can be packed to the rafters while La Llonja is almost empty (that is out of season, mind). Maybe it's simply because it's upstairs and that staircase does look a little unwelcoming - but do make the effort to go and take a look if you've never been as the restaurant itself is very stylish with, obviously, the most fabulous views.

debz1 14-06-2010 11:41

Kate they have a lovely terrace downstairs open in the summer months :)