Businesses For Sale
Property Services
Local Services
MouseMats & T-shirts
Computers
Internet Services
Virus Protection
PuertoPollensa.com discussion forums

Go Back   Pollensa Forum > ONCE YOU'RE THERE > Bars & Restaurants in Pollensa, Majorca

Bars & Restaurants in Pollensa, Majorca Where to eat and drink. For great reviews and comments on bars, cafes and restaurants. Do give locations if possible.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 29-03-2010, 11:40

Default Serenity coast

We are just about to head off to PP - can someone very kindly help me by telling me exactly where this restaurant is? I thought it was in the Square but last time we were out I wandered round and round and still could not find it. If you gave me an idea of where it is next to, or pointed out a landmark, that would be helpful, as directions are not my strong point... I know it had good reviews in the past and would really like to try it.
Sponsored Links
Old 29-03-2010, 11:56

at the top of the square to the left hand side of the church next door to can torrens (was can andrea)
Old 29-03-2010, 12:56
Super Moderator

It is not open yet, i have not even seen anyone in there cleaning up. I hope it is going to open this year as it is my favourite chinese in the port.
Old 29-03-2010, 19:36

Quote:
Originally Posted by kate1 View Post
We are just about to head off to PP - can someone very kindly help me by telling me exactly where this restaurant is? I thought it was in the Square but last time we were out I wandered round and round and still could not find it. If you gave me an idea of where it is next to, or pointed out a landmark, that would be helpful, as directions are not my strong point... I know it had good reviews in the past and would really like to try it.
sparkys right, not open, posssibly wont be this year. Try the one up by the school(begins with L) Im sure someone will tell you the name.I think its the best Chinese in PP(and there are loads of them!!)
Old 30-03-2010, 08:26

Oh well, looks like I won't be trying Serenity Coast then... That only lasted a season, didn't it? What a shame. I know the one you mean by the school, Ray, it's La Villa, I think. We have had some very nice meals there so they will be getting our custom this year also...
Old 30-03-2010, 09:48
Super Moderator

Kate, i do hope they re-open and will keep looking and will let you know of any developments.
Old 30-03-2010, 10:36

They are the same people who have the Luna de Miel,and opened Serenity Coast as the other one was going to be shut for refurb. This hasn't happened so perhaps they will open later.

Last edited by lollipop; 30-03-2010 at 10:36. Reason: spelling
Old 30-03-2010, 11:00
Super Moderator

Yes Lollipop, and they also own Pascalinos but the food was always much nicer from Serenity Coast.
Old 30-03-2010, 11:44

When i was speaking to then in January they said they would be opening in April. Ray! Is your info about them not opening this year based on anything? I would be very, very surprised if they are not open. A delightful restaurant, and not to be missed, if you're a fan of Chinese food.
Old 30-03-2010, 16:58

Yes Sparky, I agree the food is better there so lets hope they reopen soon.
Old 31-03-2010, 14:02

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smiddy View Post
When i was speaking to then in January they said they would be opening in April. Ray! Is your info about them not opening this year based on anything? I would be very, very surprised if they are not open. A delightful restaurant, and not to be missed, if you're a fan of Chinese food.
<just something the big boss in palma said,they've just got too many people and at the moment not enough work for them
Old 31-03-2010, 14:04

Quote:
Originally Posted by kate1 View Post
Oh well, looks like I won't be trying Serenity Coast then... That only lasted a season, didn't it? What a shame. I know the one you mean by the school, Ray, it's La Villa, I think. We have had some very nice meals there so they will be getting our custom this year also...
Yes kate, thats the one. I like Chinese food and I think La Villa is better, but of course everyone has their own taste
Old 31-03-2010, 15:55
Super Moderator

La Villa is good but we had a take-away once and the quality was no where near as good as eat in , a few residents have said the same. With Serenity Coast the food is exactly the same for both.
Old 01-04-2010, 14:38

Ray, They've spent a lot of money on the Serenity Coast, strange they would mothball it. Maybe it's in the wrong place.
Old 01-04-2010, 17:41

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smiddy View Post
Ray, They've spent a lot of money on the Serenity Coast, strange they would mothball it. Maybe it's in the wrong place.
Youve got to wonder why they open Chinese restaurants all over the place even in the smallest holiday places(I dont mean PP)in Spain or the Uk when they cant possibly pay. One for Confucios