Businesses For Sale
Property Services
Local Services
MouseMats & T-shirts
Computers
Internet Services
Virus Protection
PuertoPollensa.com discussion forums

Go Back   Pollensa Forum > ONCE YOU'RE THERE > Bars & Restaurants in Pollensa, Majorca

Bars & Restaurants in Pollensa, Majorca Where to eat and drink. For great reviews and comments on bars, cafes and restaurants. Do give locations if possible.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-05-2009, 12:03

Hi stev1em, yes they do have a childs menu but can't tell you what is on it or the price sorry.
Also just like to say that Josep has a ramp for those with wheelchairs from the outside to inside, I thnk he has thought of everything.
Sponsored Links
Old 11-05-2009, 22:33

ate here last wednesday (when brisa marina was closed)

wasn't my favourite meal overall, but certainly had my fav dish here...the Sea Bream Mallorquin style.

well worth a visit
Old 17-05-2009, 18:50

We ate here on Tuesday and had lovely penne carbonnara to start and then a white fish with leek sauce accompanied by a small portion of nicely cooked vegetables. Good food though our favourite meal over the week was at Es Moli's.
Old 18-05-2009, 10:40

Can anyone post a pic? x
Old 26-05-2009, 12:09
Founder

Here you go Ca'n Josep now has a full page advert with photos and a selection from their menu - see www.puertopollensa.com/canjosep
Old 29-05-2009, 18:59

Ate MDD last night. This week was priced at 19.75 incl.tax because of menu choice. Three started with risotto of mushroom and chicken and for me exotic fruit salad, large portions and all lovely. Mains of Entrecote of veal x2, fresh hake and supreme of chicken with pineapple sauce. Again all cooked and served beatifully. Desserts of lemon sorbet,chocolate cake. This was really good and very professionally served. Two glasses of wine each .and schnapps to finish.
Will definitely be back for more than my usual coffee.
Old 31-05-2009, 10:56
Under Moderation

Default Ca'n Josep do it?

Those of you who have frequented The Joker Bar & Restaurant will no doubt be aware of Joseph. My family have been visiting PP now for 11 years and feel it is a second home. With a young daughter in tow, The Joker Restaurant has always been a favourite. Last year we were told that one of our friends, Joseph, was no longer working in The Joker and we really missed him.

We have just returned from PP and were delighted to find out that Joseph and his wife Lucy had refurbished the old RAF bar near the marina and were running it as Ca'n Josep. We visited him twice during the week we were there and were completely delighted with the service and food. Joseph is a welcoming host and nothing is too much trouble. Presentation of the food, restaurant and even the tableware is exceptional. We were there with a seven year old and a baby of 1 year and were made to feel very welcome. A children's menu is available and is very good value.

We really hope that Joseph and Lucy succeed with this new business venture, they certainly deserve it. I believe that if you know, or even if you don't know, Joseph from The Joker, you will have a splendid meal at
Ca'n Josep.

Ca'n Josep, Passeig Saralegui, 84 Port de Pollenca
(A few hundred yards along the front from the Marina heading away from Pine Walk).
Old 08-07-2009, 20:40

Took some friends for lunch today,the place was heaving,with tables filling as soon as they were empty. As usual first class food and despite being so busy still the same good welcoming service. If you are a large group wanting to eat speak to Joseph and he will produce a special menu for you.
Old 09-07-2009, 20:25

I'm so pleased to hear so many favorable reports about Josep's new venture. I have posted elsewhere about our experiences there, but for sure this is a restaurant to be highly recommended, and we will return without fail, as soon as we can.

Duncan
Old 10-07-2009, 09:37

Just got it - Duncan Disorderly - very funny! Was I the last to know?
Old 10-07-2009, 15:24

No - that's me, Sandy!
Old 13-07-2009, 16:07

Default C'An Josep

Hi
could anyone tell me where C'an Josep is please?
I'm building a 'dossier' of restaurants to visit, when we arrive in august.
many thanks.
Old 13-07-2009, 16:28
Founder

Quote:
Originally Posted by kariz1611 View Post
Hi
could anyone tell me where C'an Josep is please?
I'm building a 'dossier' of restaurants to visit, when we arrive in august.
many thanks.

Before asking directions please do check http://www.forum.puertopollensa.com/...irections.html - you'll find it there along with many others. There is also a link to the advert Ca'n Josep - restaurant in Puerto Pollensa (Port de Pollenca), Majorca (Mallorca) earlier in this thread as well which has a location map.
Old 17-07-2009, 11:01

Hi all, Ca'n Josep is along the front. It is indeed the old RAF snack bar, extremely well refurbished. If you are walking from the roundabout it's not too far along in the Alcudia direction, past Pub Imperial (dodge the dancers in the street) but before you get to Los Zarzales.