Pollensa Forum

Pollensa Forum (https://www.forum.puertopollensa.com/)
-   Bars & Restaurants in Pollensa, Majorca (https://www.forum.puertopollensa.com/bars-restaurants-pollensa-majorca/)
-   -   Guidelines for Reviews & Trip Reports (https://www.forum.puertopollensa.com/bars-restaurants-pollensa-majorca/4016-guidelines-reviews-trip-reports.html)

pollensa 20-10-2008 12:23

Guidelines for Reviews & Trip Reports

Hi all,

the restaurant forum is one of the busiest on the Pollensa forum and all the feedback you give on where you've eaten along with the detailed reviews are very useful for everybody but especially for new visitors to Pollensa.

But sometimes some of the restaurant reviews of individual places get lost among a very long post listing several places.

We've come up with an idea that we hope will make it easier for visitors to find what they're looking for.

When you first create a New Thread, you can now choose one of two prefixes (or none at all).

TRIP REPORT - a lot of you like to list the places they went to with a short summary of what they thought of each place. This is a TRIP REPORT. If you are able to put the Month & Year, even better e.g.
TRIP REPORT - our latest visit Oct 2008.

REVIEW - if you are able to write more than a few lines about a particular restaurant & we've had had some excellent reviews this year. Please do start a New Thread for EACH restaurant (do not reply to an existing one), prefix it REVIEW and if possible put the month/year e.g.
REVIEW - O Lume Oct 2008

If you would like to do both, please create individual REVIEWS first & then link to them in your trip report e.g. 'see my REVIEW here.'

Hopefully this make it easier to find the latest Reviews & Trips Reports (and for Jane to update the Reference Posts).

Thanks & do carry on posting!:)

Webmaster

graham 23-04-2016 12:28

Who says there's no such thing as a free lunch? Found this on FaceBook. Have a look ....

Hello everyone! Do you love eating out? and can you provide an honest review in exchange for a meal? If so, you could meet our Mystery Shopper criteria, please read the link below, as well as our FAQ's and register with us today. We are gearing up to a busy summer and need some good reliable mystery shoppers of all ages, throughout Mallorca.

Mystery Shopper Criteria

Molt de Renou 23-04-2016 12:32

I have been rejected for not being critical enough.

clinkham 23-04-2016 17:00

Quote:

Originally Posted by Molt de Renou (Post 110636)
I have been rejected for not being critical enough.

Their loss :D

debz1 24-04-2016 10:42

Quote:

Originally Posted by graham (Post 110635)
Who says there's no such thing as a free lunch? Found this on FaceBook. Have a look ....

Hello everyone! Do you love eating out? and can you provide an honest review in exchange for a meal? If so, you could meet our Mystery Shopper criteria, please read the link below, as well as our FAQ's and register with us today. We are gearing up to a busy summer and need some good reliable mystery shoppers of all ages, throughout Mallorca.

Mystery Shopper Criteria

Used to be a mystery shopper in the UK when I worked for a marketing company. Great fun! I've just registered for this one :)