Pollensa Forum

Pollensa Forum (https://www.forum.puertopollensa.com/)
-   Bars & Restaurants in Pollensa, Majorca (https://www.forum.puertopollensa.com/bars-restaurants-pollensa-majorca/)
-   -   NEW - Restaurant Location Maps (https://www.forum.puertopollensa.com/bars-restaurants-pollensa-majorca/3905-new-restaurant-location-maps.html)

pollensa 22-09-2008 12:50

NEW - Restaurant Location Maps

We are pleased to announce a new feature on the website www.puertopollensa.com - we now have a location map for every restaurant, bar & cafe that we we feature on our Restaurant page. Just look for 'Location Map' next to the name of each restaurant.

Also we have an overall map showing all the restaurant, bars & cafes in a location e.g. see the link at the start of Restaurants in Puerto Pollensa

We do only list places featured on the main website i.e. advertisers, so if you can't see your favourite eaterie, do encourage them to advertise with us! :D

Belladonna 06-10-2009 09:27

Location map and list guide

Do we have a map and restaurant guide anywhere at the moment that has a simple index on the map to enable it to be printed out, rather than have to mouse point?
Need to re-do our A-Z guide to take out again, and notice a lot of them now have the "refer to location map" by the side of directions, which is no good for printed directions at an apartment!
The only maps I can find here are the google ones which obviously dont show them all on as a map and an index list.

pollensa 06-10-2009 10:00

Hi Belladonna,

the links to our location maps were added in addition to the written instructions in the thread http://www.forum.puertopollensa.com/...irections.html so those are still there.

Our map, which is a google map, does show all the restaurants that advertise with us - see the top of puertopollensa.com/restaurants_bars_cafes.html but I'm afraid we don't have anything else.

Belladonna 06-10-2009 11:16

Thanks for replying Pollensa. Yes, I thought that was the only one, plus the individual location maps. Be best to just keep up with the individual directions on our original A-Z and supply a good map then!

Belladonna 06-10-2009 11:57

Updates for directions

Checking on our A-Z and can see there may be a few updates needed and also probably a couple of new ones to be added.

Nostalgia being one of them, and probably a few more.

Also can anyone whilst out there supply easy directions to the new placement of The Codfather, and also Pizzeria Eolo. I know these will be be on the location maps, but written directions are very popular for downloading.

If you know of any that have changed their directions that would also be a good point to advise on.

Hopefully Jane will then be able to add on to our original A-Z Restaurant and Bar guide.:)

nikthomas 25-10-2009 21:58

Directions to The Codfather

To arrive at The Codfathers new location, car or walking, first get yourself to the Sea front/port roundabout facing as if you were going to Formentor, take the first exit on the roundabout (at Café 1919) then left on to Formentor Road, it is then the second Road turning on the left, with Restaurant Guru and Tribeca on either side of the turn. 50 meters along is The Codfather. The road is Calle Llevante.

Sparky 25-10-2009 22:31

Sorry but that is wrong, you have to turn RIGHT after Cafe 1919.

lovethepinewalk 26-10-2009 14:36

Sorry Chaps.......Wrong direction (slightly).....

Take the exit from the roundabout by Cafe 1919 heading to Formentor.....Then after about 25 metres TURN RIGHT onto the Formentor Road (if you turn left you head back towards the lights & then the main road again), then the directions as given by Nik ie 2nd left etc........Must admit all my family absolutely love the Codfather, & we go in there at least twice over a two week break.....

Cheers....

LTP