Businesses For Sale
Property Services
Local Services
MouseMats & T-shirts
Computers
Internet Services
Virus Protection
PuertoPollensa.com discussion forums

Go Back   Pollensa Forum > ONCE YOU'RE THERE > Bars & Restaurants in Pollensa, Majorca

Bars & Restaurants in Pollensa, Majorca Where to eat and drink. For great reviews and comments on bars, cafes and restaurants. Do give locations if possible.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-09-2008, 20:18

Default Our Week in PP Part 2

Night 4 - We decided on Simbads as our youngest son had gone on and on about the swordfish steak he had last May. No tables outside so seated inside, 2 swordfish steaks with chips and salad, and two mixed meat grills with a couple of rounds of drinks came to 80 euros. Food was good, but perhaps not as a big a portion as previous years visits. Also I was completely blocked in by other diners, something which I absolutely hate.
Night 5 - Tiberi, mainly because it looks so good as you walk past with candles etc. Had nachos with cheese to start which was delicious. It was quite busy, but we were served quickly, in fact when our main course arrive it was a bit too quick. Anyway hubby had ham crepe, eldest lad had pasta with cod and prawn in a tomato sauce and me and younges had the steak burger and chips. My burger was not very well cooked and no one was about to send it back so I picked at the chips and left the rest. When the waiter returned i explained about burger but by this time everyone else had finished so I said to just leave it. Anyway, waiter most apologetic and offered free drinks and said that they wouldn't charge me for my meal which was a nice gesture, however bill was still 75 euros. Wouldn't return here though as hubby was 'a bit unwell' next day- hmm San Miguel in large quantity or crepe?
Night 6 - Sorry folks who object to Dakota but boys wanted to go and as they were sharing a room for the first time in 12 years, by this time in the holiday it was anything to keep some peace! Went to the one on the front with the bit across pine walk next to beach, it was nice to sit here for a change. Hubby and boys had burgers whilst after the previous evening I went for a steak. It was OK but, pretty standard stuff and we had to wait ages to get the bill. Once again about 75 euros.
Last night - family tradition of Codfather fish and chip special. Nowhere to sit outside so seated inside. It was OK but at 70 euros very expensive for a cafe type meal, kids happy though.
So when discussing best meal of the holiday kids decided on Guru and adults on Trio, and worst was decided by all to be Tiberi. Will still have plenty more to try next year.
Sponsored Links