Businesses For Sale
Property Services
Local Services
MouseMats & T-shirts
Computers
Internet Services
Virus Protection
PuertoPollensa.com discussion forums

Go Back   Pollensa Forum > ONCE YOU'RE THERE > Bars & Restaurants in Pollensa, Majorca

Bars & Restaurants in Pollensa, Majorca Where to eat and drink. For great reviews and comments on bars, cafes and restaurants. Do give locations if possible.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 19-07-2008, 12:03

Default The Fussies hit town part III (11 -13 July)

11 July Time to visit what has been for us over the past 12 years our favourite restaurant can Cuarassa. The norm is to go for the set menu and it never fails to disappoint, great setting on the terrace especially on a warm summers evening. Miss Fussy went a la carte selecting soup and a pasta dish. No compaints regarding food or service cost 80 euros.

12 July Read a report from Bonyslad regarding the Hotel Sant Jordi Sunday BBQ and the live jazz. Must admit to not being a jazz fan but it sounded interesting enough, even made the effort to cycle over on the Saturday to check on availablity. However come Sunday it rained whilst at market so much that Miss Fussy had to buy a brolley!! No way they were going to have a bad hair day at an open air BBQ. This will have to wait until next year. To be honest though we were not particularly hungry after the excess from can Cuarassa so decided to go for the light option on Sunday night. Tolo's for some comfort food, soup for Miss Fussy, arabiatta pasta for Mrs Fussy and seafood pasta for me all washed down with some wine. After factoring in the bread and water it all came to 40 euros.

13 July Return to O Lume, just the Fussies for a vegetarian paella for Miss & Mrs Fussy. Jamie's attention to detail is excellent, normally there's a freeby starter seafood croquets on this occasion but as Miss Fussy sat down she was given trampo and informed that the pink butter was not for her. I had soup followed by the lamb chops plus another half bottle Marquess Victoria for me. Mrs Fussy asked for a half bottle of the house white but Jamie fearing her reputation on the wine front said no and selected a half bottle from the wine list. To add insult to injury it cost more than my red. Mrs Fussy was most delighted with the selection. Both pronounced the paella very good. To finish I suggested the Fussies try the fried milk. Jamie fearing adverse comment brought out some sorbet as well just in case. Although they tried it they were not overly impressed with the fried milk they did like the sorbet. Finished up with the coffee chocolates and liquers. Another excellent meal, this will be a definite on next years list to visit. For three total cost 75 euros
Sponsored Links