Businesses For Sale
Property Services
Local Services
MouseMats & T-shirts
Computers
Internet Services
Virus Protection
PuertoPollensa.com discussion forums

Go Back   Pollensa Forum > ONCE YOU'RE THERE > Bars & Restaurants in Pollensa, Majorca

Bars & Restaurants in Pollensa, Majorca Where to eat and drink. For great reviews and comments on bars, cafes and restaurants. Do give locations if possible.

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 14-07-2008, 18:58

Smile Chinese and Indian restaurants

Had a chinese first time we went to PP at the one round the corner from Eroski supermarket, was quite nice but are there any others. Never had an Indian and we are definitely going to try one this year but not sure of the best place to go?
any ideas on prices on both Chinese and Indian, do they still do set dinners?
Sponsored Links
Old 14-07-2008, 20:17

there is a very good chinese on the formentor road on the left hand side at the town end, good set menu including a drink for about 10 euro

there is an indian a bit further up the formentor road on the same side thats good and about the same price, the most like a british curry imo

there is also an indian in the square but its a bit more expensive probs due to the location and not as good imo

there is also a very good japanese on the formentor road that is very good if thats your thing, its a bit pricey but never really busy so no rush at all

sorry dont remember their names but perhaps somebody can fill the blanks

hope this helps
Old 14-07-2008, 20:43

Hiya Mandy,

We always have one Chinese meal on hols - not very Spanish I know but you have to please all members of the family and i have to admit I enjoy the change of cuisine.

We have tried various but have to say as recommended by Gers I would go for the one on the Formentor Road. It is called Chino Dragon Oriente.

We were there last week and had a fabby meal. There was 5 of us - the duck with pancakes to start was absolutely delicious. Everything was good but my fav was was the chicken with a chilli sauce. We had the duck, 1 soup, 6 main courses to share, 3 rice and 1 crispy seaweed, chinese tea for 3, 1 bottle of wine, 1 ice-cream & banana fritter, 2 soft drinks, water and 2 beers - phew - all that for 104 euro!!!

The staff are lovely - the ladies (all 4 of us) got a gift of a lovely wooden fan each and because they recognised us from an earlier visit instead of glasses of snapps, they gave us a full bottle to take home! So kind.

Highly recommended if you fancy a wee change...

Have a great holiday,

Lala
Old 14-07-2008, 20:48

We always go to Pacalinos at least twice during the holiday, I know not everyone on the forum has had good experiences there but we have always been lucky seem to get lots of food for a good price, have always found the staff to be very friendly and helpful. Have tried the indian in the Square one year (while ago now) which was nice and one called Everest I think on the main road out to Pollensa, dont think its as nice as a good takeaway at home
Old 14-07-2008, 20:48

Smile

Thanks to you both for those - don't go till 30th August but wishing the days away!!!

Mandy
Old 15-07-2008, 16:48

I dont know about anyone else but I had a fabulous Indian in the Taste of India House.
Have to admit the resturant didn't look the nicer but I really enjoyed the meal .
Plus I loooove the chinese on the front . Cannot remember the name tho
Yve