Businesses For Sale
Property Services
Local Services
MouseMats & T-shirts
Computers
Internet Services
Virus Protection
PuertoPollensa.com discussion forums

Go Back   Pollensa Forum > ONCE YOU'RE THERE > Bars & Restaurants in Pollensa, Majorca

Bars & Restaurants in Pollensa, Majorca Where to eat and drink. For great reviews and comments on bars, cafes and restaurants. Do give locations if possible.

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 16-04-2008, 20:39

Default It's not cricket !!!!!

Thought i'd better let you all know work going on at the bar next to the Codfather and shriek, horror it's going to be an Aussie Bar called " Australian Boulevard ". If that's not bad enough they've screwed giant cut off replica cans of Fosters above the door way. Tasteful very , very tasteful !!!

Not only do the b******s humilate us at our national game ( Not an invitation to you Scots, Welsh or Irish to gloat ) but they are moving into our territory now !!!!!

" Boulevard" , are they having a larf ? Been down under to Oz a couple of times and hardly saw a road let alone a " Boulevard".

I call upon all you true Englishman to avenge Sir Don's trip to the hallowed turves of England in 1930 and vote with your feet !!!!

BonysLad
Sponsored Links
Old 16-04-2008, 20:50
Super Moderator

Thumbs down

For Gods sake what next , well i don't give a XXXX for it. Deffo won't be using it Bonyslad.
Old 16-04-2008, 21:12

Default It's not cricket !!!

Top Man Sparky !!!!!

See you are from the lovely Plymouth, are you related to that great Englishman Sir Walter Raleigh ???

BonysLad
Old 16-04-2008, 22:02
Super Moderator

Hi bonyslad no i don't have any famous ancestors and the last time i looked i was a woman LOL .Cheers COBBER. TEE HEE
Old 17-04-2008, 12:50

Default It's not cricket !!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sparky View Post
Hi bonyslad no i don't have any famous ancestors and the last time i looked i was a woman LOL .Cheers COBBER. TEE HEE
Ooooooooooooooops,

Well as the great Lord Horatio would have said

" Kiss me, Sparky !!!!!!!! "

LOL

BonysLad
Old 17-04-2008, 16:40
Super Moderator

Wink Re:Kiss me Sparky

Any time Bonyslad, don't know if Mr Sparky would approve though, LOL. Did anyone ever tell you that you are a natural comedian, your posts always bring a smile to our faces. We will be in PP 3rd May for 2 weeks maybe we could all meet for a drink if you are there. Take care.
Old 17-04-2008, 18:50

Hey - look on the bright side, it could have been another Tex Mex
Old 18-04-2008, 11:34

Default It's not cricket !!!!

Aussie Bar nearly finished, thought this would have caused more furore but perhaps you think I'm kidding ( apart from Sparky & Linzzz ?

Sea Captain,

If you are not out on the briney, me Hearty !!! Post a picture for the good folk at home.

Trained a couple of local mutts roaming the square to cock their legs on the Sydney Cricket Club sign on it's front !!!!!

Sparky,

May 3rd ? Might co-incide with the visit of the badly behaved babes. ( sincerely hope they do badly behave , could be a tale or two innit !!!!).
Seriously, probably around the week after. Can usually be found , if I'm not out and about spreading happiness to all around me, in Bonys c 6.30/7 ish for imbibing pre dinner. Just ask the staff ( they all know me ) " Has BonysLad been in tonight ? " ( Cool, eh !!!!!!)

Take care

BonysLad
Old 18-04-2008, 13:57

Don't think your kidding BL but being an ostrich and hoping it will go away
Old 18-04-2008, 16:02
Super Moderator

Wink It's a date Bonyslad

Hi Bonyslad, we will deffo see you in Bonys one evening. Great idea to train the local mutts to cock a leg, hope they don't do anything else though, we don't want any s*** on our flipflops do we. What's the bets the OZ bar staff will be wearing those daft hats with corks dangling off them. Any ideas what we could do them
Old 27-04-2008, 21:04

Quote:
Originally Posted by BonysLadenEspana View Post
Thought i'd better let you all know work going on at the bar next to the Codfather and shriek, horror it's going to be an Aussie Bar called " Australian Boulevard ". If that's not bad enough they've screwed giant cut off replica cans of Fosters above the door way. Tasteful very , very tasteful !!!

Not only do the b******s humilate us at our national game ( Not an invitation to you Scots, Welsh or Irish to gloat ) but they are moving into our territory now !!!!!

" Boulevard" , are they having a larf ? Been down under to Oz a couple of times and hardly saw a road let alone a " Boulevard".

I call upon all you true Englishman to avenge Sir Don's trip to the hallowed turves of England in 1930 and vote with your feet !!!!

BonysLad
Dear boy, Would I ever gloat, I am crying into copious hankerchiefs as we speak.

However ther's always football to look forward to.

Oh NO! We are not in it to win it!!!!!!!!!!!

cheers,

jimbo
Old 27-04-2008, 23:51

Wake up Jimbo,

This was posted well over a week ago !!!

Does it take so long for the internet to penetrate Hadrian's Wall ? Some builder , Huh !!!!

BonysLad

( Sorry Moderator for going off track )
Old 28-04-2008, 07:20

I will give my opinion on this new place when i have been in it in August. Give these people a chance just because it does'nt suit all im sure it will a busy place and everyone has a choice.
Old 30-04-2008, 08:23

Default Australian Boulevard

Well said Rangers 1. Just back from Puerto and made a point of taking a look at this new place on Saturday & far from being an 'eyesore' we thought it looked quite welcoming! The locals certainly seemed to think so as the place was packed each time we passed by. Tasteful cane furniture outside where you can sit & watch the world and his wife go by (and yes, there's even a TV inside at the far end for those of you who don't seem to be able to live without one). The service was quick & friendly. All in all a big improvement I would say and although there doesn't seem to be an Australian in sight never forget that without our good Aussie friends Britain would have been in a sorry state in many a battle!

As Ranger1 rightly said, leave your judgement until you actually see it!
Old 30-04-2008, 10:30
Super Moderator

Wink Oh dear!! Bonyslad

Think we are being told off here Bonyslad.. But you can voice an opinion as you have been there and viewed the eyesore.