Businesses For Sale
Property Services
Local Services
MouseMats & T-shirts
Computers
Internet Services
Virus Protection
PuertoPollensa.com discussion forums

Go Back   Pollensa Forum > ONCE YOU'RE THERE > Bars & Restaurants in Pollensa, Majorca

Bars & Restaurants in Pollensa, Majorca Where to eat and drink. For great reviews and comments on bars, cafes and restaurants. Do give locations if possible.

Like Tree26Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-05-2022, 17:42

Default L'Epiicurien

I have been buying some delicious ready made meals from a new business in Calle Monges called L'Epiicurien. The owner was previously the head chef at IL Giordano so this may explain the decline in standards there. Pollensa's loss is the port's gain.
debz1 likes this.
Sponsored Links
Old 08-05-2022, 20:30

That it really interesting, thank you, I will definitely try L'Epicurien, good for the Port!
Old 09-05-2022, 17:24

Had a look at this today. The guys were really friendly. I think, sadly, one thing that will put people off is that there are clear boards showing what they sell, but no prices. They are really off the beaten track so I wonder if this will survive? Al Fresco are equally away from the main tourist areas, but publish very clear pricing. I think that’s a key to success, to be honest.
Old 27-05-2022, 12:25

We had a delicious meal bought from L'Epiicurien last night, I whatsapped (number is on their facebook page) and requested a meal for 6 people which was prepared for us, we collected it with instructions for cooking etc and was absolutely fantastic. Great, friendly service, lovely food and extremely reasonable. A definite bonus for Puerto Pollensa!
debz1, Lorenzo, ryansclan and 1 others like this.
Old 17-06-2022, 20:19

We bought our lunch from L’epicurien today it was delicious and very reasonably priced, this is a great addition to the port and hopefully will be well supported it deserves to be a great success!
Sharonh, debz1, Bekki and 1 others like this.
Old 18-06-2022, 13:44

Quote:
Originally Posted by PP76 View Post
We bought our lunch from L’epicurien today it was delicious and very reasonably priced, this is a great addition to the port and hopefully will be well supported it deserves to be a great success!
We tried it today and totally agree with your comments. The only missing essential would be a list of items available on most days so that they encourage more users.
Disorderly and Sharonh like this.
Old 19-06-2022, 09:39

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disorderly View Post
Had a look at this today. The guys were really friendly. I think, sadly, one thing that will put people off is that there are clear boards showing what they sell, but no prices. They are really off the beaten track so I wonder if this will survive? Al Fresco are equally away from the main tourist areas, but publish very clear pricing. I think that’s a key to success, to be honest.
I too was put off by the lack of visible pricing!
Sharonh likes this.
Old 19-06-2022, 11:56

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gommar Goffer View Post
I too was put off by the lack of visible pricing!
Yesterday we bought 5 items and total cost 14 Euros, I think for what we bought this was a good price. It's not the pricing but would be helpful if list/paper menu was available to encourage use and able to pass on to others. Also, have since looked at their Web site which could be the main aim of the business. Bespoke at all levels. Have seen their liveried car, very smart. I think the future will be good if marketing is spot on.
Old 19-06-2022, 17:30

Smile Websites

Sounds good. If possible. could anyone please post their Website link, and also Neptuno's Website if available. Any feedback on Neptuno much appreciated as well. Thanks.
Old 19-06-2022, 18:17

epicurien.store]Private chef | Home chef Mallorca |

Last edited by Sparky; 19-06-2022 at 23:06.
Old 19-06-2022, 18:21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tangoman View Post
Sounds good. If possible. could anyone please post their Website link, and also Neptuno's Website if available. Any feedback on Neptuno much appreciated as well. Thanks.
Don't think we are allowed to post links? If you put L'epicurien Puerto Pollensa in to Google etc their Web site will come up. Sorry have not made it yet to Neptuno.
Old 19-06-2022, 18:39

Hi Sparky,
Can you delete the link if not allowed.
Sparky likes this.
Old 19-06-2022, 18:53

Hi Sparky

That was my fault, not thinking it through first. Sorry.
Sparky likes this.
Old 19-06-2022, 22:17

Quote:
We've been into bar Neptuno several times and think it's very good . Decor is very similar to what it used to be and Yako (one of Martin's sons) is very welcoming. Another son (Ivan I think) is also working there.

The long bar counter has had a new layer of beautiful wood put on it and polished up. The original stools are still there. There isn't a visible display of tapas (like there used to be) but there is plenty of choice of tapas, raciones and main meals on the menu. Quite a few locals seem to be using the place again which is usually a good sign.
Sharonh, PP76, kate1 and 1 others like this.
Old 20-06-2022, 11:01

Quote:
We had read about the reopening of Neptuno on the forum and made a beeline for there in May. Most impressed with the food, service and ambiance. Price is good as well.
The staff are very helpful, they promised to have the menu in English for our next trip in September.
Very comfortable both inside and out. When we were there fairly late one evening a party of about 24 turned up on the offchance. In no time at all with a bit of table shifting all were seated together without causing any disturbance to other dinners. All very well done.
Lorenzo likes this.