Puerto Pollensa Travel Guide
Before You Go
Flights
Package Holidays
Latest Special Offers!
All-Inclusive Hotels
Hotels & Aparthotels
Private Villas/Apts to Rent
Villa Companies
Local Rental Agents
Cruises
Car Hire
Airport Transfers & Taxis
Travel Insurance
Late Deals!
Currency
Holiday Shopping
Background Info
Language
Books
Events & Fiestas
Climate & Weather
Art & Culture
Flora & Fauna
Links
Discussion Forum
Once You're There
Maps
Airport Directions
Tourist Information
Eating Out
Buses & Trains
Music & Entertainment
Excursions & Days Out
Shopping & Markets
Kids
Beaches
Walking, Cycling
Boat Charters
Sailing/Watersports
Market Place
Boats & Yachts
Property For Sale
Businesses For Sale
Property Services
Local Services
MouseMats & T-shirts
Computers
Internet Services
Virus Protection
PuertoPollensa.com discussion forums

Go Back   Pollensa Forum > ONCE YOU'RE THERE > Bars & Restaurants in Pollensa, Majorca

Bars & Restaurants in Pollensa, Majorca Where to eat and drink. For great reviews and comments on bars, cafes and restaurants. Do give locations if possible.

Like Tree11Likes
  • 2 Post By jonquet
  • 1 Post By PP76
  • 1 Post By debz1
  • 1 Post By jonquet
  • 2 Post By Sparky
  • 3 Post By PPToni
  • 1 Post By kate1

Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 08-05-2019, 17:21
*****
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 149
Default Jimmy's

Cannot wait for my first visit this year,early June. Life has changed a little recently but love of PP/P never diminishes!
Looking forward to my first Negroni at Jimmy's mmmm.. a cool relaxing spot a perfect alternative to the busy sq!

But don't tell everyone! there's no room for us all....
Have fun everyone and enjoy your Mallorcan summer!
RUBY 97 and PPToni like this.
Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
  #2  
Old 08-05-2019, 17:33
PP76's Avatar
*****
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: South Ayrshire
Posts: 531
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonquet View Post
Cannot wait for my first visit this year,early June. Life has changed a little recently but love of PP/P never diminishes!
Looking forward to my first Negroni at Jimmy's mmmm.. a cool relaxing spot a perfect alternative to the busy sq!

But don't tell everyone! there's no room for us all....
Have fun everyone and enjoy your Mallorcan summer!
Jonquet,
Do you have to be a member?
debz1 likes this.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 08-05-2019, 18:39
debz1's Avatar
*****
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Buckinghamshire
Posts: 2,888
Default

Love Jimmy's it's like a little oasis 😍
PPToni likes this.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 08-05-2019, 19:12
*****
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Posts: 149
Default

No membership is not required to enjoy the bar, food is available from breakfast,lunch and early evening.
Membership is available for some of the activities should you wish.
PP76 likes this.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 09-05-2019, 09:37
*****
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Cheshire
Posts: 218
Default

Sorry I don't know Jimmys. Where what is it please. Don't like to think we're missing out ����
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 09-05-2019, 09:48
Sparky's Avatar
Super Moderator
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: Port de Pollenša
Posts: 17,481
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tommo View Post
Sorry I don't know Jimmys. Where what is it please. Don't like to think we're missing out ����
Calle Miquel Costa i Llobera, 6, Pollensa .
Tommo and PPToni like this.
__________________
Living the dream in PP with my glass half full .
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 09-05-2019, 12:34
Administrator
 
Join Date: Mar 2019
Location: Birmingham
Posts: 24
Default

Jimmy's is such a cool little place, with a beautiful courtyard.
The barman, Biel, has won some awards for his cocktails recently. The two we had were 👌
The guys said it was about 350 per year membership I think and you get use of a yoga studio on the top floor and there's also a cinema room where they regularly show a recent film. For members too.
I'd definitely recommend a visit.
debz1, Tommo and RUBY 97 like this.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 12-05-2019, 15:08
*****
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Location: Kent
Posts: 933
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by PPToni View Post
Jimmy's is such a cool little place, with a beautiful courtyard.
The barman, Biel, has won some awards for his cocktails recently. The two we had were 👌
The guys said it was about 350 per year membership I think and you get use of a yoga studio on the top floor and there's also a cinema room where they regularly show a recent film. For members too.
I'd definitely recommend a visit.
It's 350 euros for a couple or 200 for an individual - and members get discounts on food and drinks. It's an absolutely fantastic little place - and as you say, amazing cocktails!
debz1 likes this.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT +1. The time now is 13:26.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0
(c) Copyright Holiday Webs Ltd 2011