Businesses For Sale
Property Services
Local Services
MouseMats & T-shirts
Computers
Internet Services
Virus Protection
PuertoPollensa.com discussion forums

Go Back   Pollensa Forum > ONCE YOU'RE THERE > Bars & Restaurants in Pollensa, Majorca

Bars & Restaurants in Pollensa, Majorca Where to eat and drink. For great reviews and comments on bars, cafes and restaurants. Do give locations if possible.

Like Tree63Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-02-2019, 11:13
Founder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gommar Goffer View Post
Pizza is also an option Pollensa
Sorry forgot to add there is also a pizza option and the pizza oven was on. Afraid I'm just not keen on pizza but I'm sure they are good too and I will provide a veggie main too. Yesterday they had Margherita or Four Cheeses.
Gommar Goffer likes this.
Sponsored Links
Old 21-02-2019, 09:55

Chris, my husband has been on a flying visit to sort out some jobs for the apartment. He was looking to see where to go and remembered me mentioning this restaurant. He went last night and said that they could not have been kinder to him. He said you can feel awkward dining alone but he felt at ease and very welcome. Delicious meal and at a great price ������ Seal of approval from Mr C
Sharonh, debz1, Lorenzo and 1 others like this.

Last edited by Bekki; 21-02-2019 at 10:11. Reason: Spelling mistake and my OCD can’t take that����
Old 26-03-2019, 17:31

I had lunch in here today and it was outstanding.

Noche (sp?) with pancetta and mushroom
Veal with bacon, mash potatoes and vegetables.
Pint of estrella.

Skipped desert and coffee.

€11. Magnificent
Lorenzo, Bekki, Gp1602 and 1 others like this.
Old 11-04-2019, 06:53

Last night was our first much anticipated visit and it most certainly won’t be our last. Andrea welcomed us and remembered Chris from his visit that cold dark grey night back in February when he was out in PP for a flying visit. The meal was delicious and Madeleine(17) was impressed with her choices. Home made bread and olives to die for! We had starters of pumpkin soup (soup of the day) for me, garlic bread for Madeleine and Chris had palma ham with mixed salad. We moved onto the steak (forget the exact title of the dish), black seafood spaghetti and home made ravioli. Portions are large and ingredients of an excellent standard. We couldn’t fault anything at all. We’ll be back in the summer for sure and try to get into the courtyard as this would be lovely on a balmy night. Good luck to all the guys there as they really deserve to do well
debz1 and Lorenzo like this.
Old 01-06-2019, 13:10

Best surprise of our recent May holiday was the Moll de Bellagio. We remember it as the old fish and chip shop.
The welcome, menu, food, wine and especially the value for money make this a must visit place. We wish them every success.
The main square and the promenade were the quietest we have ever seen in May.
Lorenzo and Bekki like this.
Old 22-12-2019, 17:34

Smile

Just had excellent lunch at Moll de Bellagio. Full when we first arrived at 2pm but promised table in half an hour so had pleasant walk along the pine walk to work up an appetite. Warmly greeted. Set menu is €15 on a Sunday. I had fideu and husband had mushroom ravioli to start. Followed by lamb for me and hake for my husband. Washed down by a glass of crisp white wine and water. We chose to have coffee but the deserts looked good - cheese cake and pannacota. We had a 2nd glass of wine and the bill came to €34! A great way to spend the afternoon and good to see a restaurant busy.
Old 09-03-2020, 15:59

We had a quick flying visit over this weekend and decided to try out this restaurant after noting the lovely outdoor terrace which was sheltered from any breeze and therefore beautiful in the sunshine (in March!! Lovely!). We had the set lunch menu and it was fantastic. Homemade tagliatelle with beef, tuna steaks with Sicilian sauce etc. Followed by beautiful homemade deserts. Fantastic setting to sit sipping cold white wine in the sunshine too

The long and short of it is that we are really happy we saw recommendations on here and gave it a try, we will definitely be back on future visits.
Lorenzo, Bekki and Gp1602 like this.