Businesses For Sale
Property Services
Local Services
MouseMats & T-shirts
Computers
Internet Services
Virus Protection
PuertoPollensa.com discussion forums

Go Back   Pollensa Forum > ONCE YOU'RE THERE > Bars & Restaurants in Pollensa, Majorca

Bars & Restaurants in Pollensa, Majorca Where to eat and drink. For great reviews and comments on bars, cafes and restaurants. Do give locations if possible.

Like Tree56Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-04-2018, 10:29

- neither have I so far!
Sponsored Links
Old 02-04-2018, 10:42

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky View Post
This is not completely true, i have spoken with Toni and he says only the filled pasta will be made there, all sauces, pizza and other dishes will be freshly cooked to order in each restaurant.
I would imagine the kitchen at Euphoria is bigger than the ones in their other restaurants so it makes sense that food prep like ravioli etc. is done there
Sparky, Lorenzo and Bekki like this.
Old 26-04-2018, 21:26

Default Euphoria

Anyone been?

Hows it going?
Old 27-04-2018, 11:00

My waistline would be grateful for such a place.
Old 19-05-2018, 22:05

Any reports about Euphoria since it opened.
I understand from people who have passed by that there are unreasonable levels
of loud music emanating on occasions. Anyone else heard this. This has not been
norm previously especially when Trio / Tango was on that site over many years.
There are several family orientated hotels / apartments nearby.
Old 20-05-2018, 12:10

Quote:
Originally Posted by pescador2009 View Post
...................... there are unreasonable levels of loud music emanating on occasions............
Will have to go then on my next visit

I understand from FB that Guillermo has been playing there
its cd, debz1 and copper like this.

My FlickR Photos

Last edited by El Gordo; 20-05-2018 at 12:14.
Old 21-05-2018, 08:01

We went to Euphoria a couple of weeks ago with of friends who live full-time in PP.

It was a relatively early Friday evening - 745pm - and quite empty. Pre-dinner cocktails were good, in a separate bar / seating area.

There is a set menu with choices of starter/main course/ dessert and an a la carte option. To be honest, I now can't recall exactly what we had, but the overall impression was that the food was good...with the exception of my other half's steak which had to be sent back (not great). Service was attentive but not overbearing. Wine menu was OK.

I found the atmosphere a little bland (we remarked at the time that it felt like being at a wedding reception), but perhaps this was because of where our table was located, which was in the larger central area, a bit like a conservatory. Some of the tables seemed to have stacking chairs, like you might find at a hotel that does the odd conference - hence the wedding thought.. The tables at the side, and in the further reaches of the restaurant, looked a little more cosy, but seemed to be out of use.

Overall it was fine. Not too expensive and we would certainly go back.

On a separate occasion there was music playing at their outside 'tiki' bar, but it didn't seem very loud. Then again, it was early in both the evening and the season. If the bar becomes popular during the season, and the music continues late into the evening, some folks staying nearby might be disturbed. But probably no more so than by the entertainment which comes from Flora Apartments and Puerto Azul in the evenings (there are only 50m away).

So, I'm willing to keep fingers crossed and hope it works out. It probably needed a major outfit like Vila Cuisines to bring that site back to life....and as our place is only around the corner it gives us another convenient option
El Gordo, Sparky, Lorenzo and 1 others like this.
Old 25-05-2018, 16:52

Smile

Totally agree with Shaun&Caro, we had a great meal the duck was superb and here is the but why oh why does every room in the restaurant have to have a great big television screen mounted on every the wall !!!
Ok may be the bar area would be ok for entertainment I must say I am not a footy fan so find restaurants with television screens very off putting.
We will return but will sit outside providing they havn’t moved their televisions outside. I do hope they read this and other people help them improve the overall
dining experience with similiar comments.
PP76, El Gordo, P&C@29 and 1 others like this.
Old 25-05-2018, 19:29

Quote:
Originally Posted by Major Tom View Post
Totally agree with Shaun&Caro, we had a great meal the duck was superb and here is the but why oh why does every room in the restaurant have to have a great big television screen mounted on every the wall !!!
Ok may be the bar area would be ok for entertainment I must say I am not a footy fan so find restaurants with television screens very off putting.
We will return but will sit outside providing they havn’t moved their televisions outside. I do hope they read this and other people help them improve the overall
Major Tom, perhaps you should have a word with ground control.
El Gordo, P&C@29, Tangoman and 1 others like this.
Old 26-05-2018, 09:11

Quote:
Originally Posted by Major Tom View Post
I must admit that if a Television screen is in a restaurant my wife and I walk by, as we don't like it but that said we don't mind it in bars such as Tonic, Manolos etc.
Old 26-05-2018, 10:32

Went last night at 9pm to reserve a table outside for this evening for 6 of us; it was very quiet indeed. We stopped for a drink and took in the surroundings. No atmosphere because it was empty, pleasant staff and my sense of it is about the same as Shaun & Caro. Looks madly large inside and out and while high season June to end Sept might see it buzzing (and I hope it is as I'm a big fan of Vila Cusines), I'd be surprised if they could make it work at other times. We're trying it tonight with live music early evening and then a meal and then the footie! Like others, wouldn't normally want a TV screen every so many metres while dining but a compromise required for Mr Mac this evening! If a ball is moving somewhere, he'll watch it!
debz1, lollipop and Shaun&Caro like this.
Old 26-05-2018, 20:14

Quote:
Originally Posted by supamac View Post
Went last night at 9pm to reserve a table outside for this evening for 6 of us; it was very quiet indeed. We stopped for a drink and took in the surroundings. No atmosphere because it was empty, pleasant staff and my sense of it is about the same as Shaun & Caro. Looks madly large inside and out and while high season June to end Sept might see it buzzing (and I hope it is as I'm a big fan of Vila Cusines), I'd be surprised if they could make it work at other times. We're trying it tonight with live music early evening and then a meal and then the footie! Like others, wouldn't normally want a TV screen every so many metres while dining but a compromise required for Mr Mac this evening! If a ball is moving somewhere, he'll watch it!
Please let us know how you get on tonight Supermac

Car77
Old 28-08-2018, 14:53

Well it looks like it’s closed already, for the season ?? A bit surprised but maybe a financial reason , guys taking lights down outside all tables and chairs all in side today
Old 28-08-2018, 15:41

I wonder if it will continue to act as a hub site? Perhaps even that capacity is not needed?

I thought the site was too far off the beaten path for a business that isn't all that different. I'm surprised if the owners got it wrong.
Old 28-08-2018, 15:44

We noticed when walked by a few back that it wasn't open. Shame if it has closed as when did go in the staff were very friendly and service good. Fingers crossed it is just temporary for them.