Pollensa Forum

Pollensa Forum (https://www.forum.puertopollensa.com/)
-   Bars & Restaurants in Pollensa, Majorca (https://www.forum.puertopollensa.com/bars-restaurants-pollensa-majorca/)
-   -   Cafes and Restaurants close to Villa Concha (https://www.forum.puertopollensa.com/bars-restaurants-pollensa-majorca/13655-cafes-restaurants-close-villa-concha.html)

Caerfryn 22-10-2017 16:07

Cafes and Restaurants close to Villa Concha

Hi

First of all let me say hello as a new member of the forum.

We have been coming to Majorca for many years and must say that our favourite place is Puerto Pollensa and have stayed here quite a few times.
We are currently booked in at Villa Concha for next May and would appreciate any advice on nearby restaurants and Cafes. (we haven't stayed in or visited this area)
Our party will consist of 5 Adults (one a mobility scooter user) plus one 4year old and 1 infant (1yr).
We are Self catering at VC and will probably buy breakfast at Hotel and make a sandwich or similar for lunch.
Evening meal at a nice but not too expensive (and not too far to walk) restaurant would be our ideal.
I cannot see any nearby restaurants on google street view so any suggestions would be gratefully received.

debz1 22-10-2017 17:58

Hi Caerfryn

Welcome to the forum

I have an apartment near the the Villa Concha so know the area well😊 Your closest restaurant would be Tolos which is about a 5 minute stroll, turning right when you get to the front.From there onwards you will find numerous bars and restaurants along the sea front until you get to the centre of town, which at a gentle pace would take around 15 minutes from the VC. My recommendations within a 5/10 minute walk would be Tolos, Los Zarzales, La Cabaņa, Los Faroles, Brisas Marina, Stay and La Llonja. Stay and La Llonja both do fantastic set menus which imo can't be beaten on quality or price, and both have fantastic views

Have fun!

ragdollabbi 22-10-2017 19:09

Quote:

Originally Posted by debz1 (Post 120406)
Hi Caerfryn

Welcome to the forum

I have an apartment near the the Villa Concha so know the area well😊 Your closest restaurant would be Tolos which is about a 5 minute stroll, turning right when you get to the front.From there onwards you will find numerous bars and restaurants along the sea front until you get to the centre of town, which at a gentle pace would take around 15 minutes from the VC. My recommendations within a 5/10 minute walk would be Tolos, Los Zarzales, La Cabaņa, Los Faroles, Brisas Marina, Stay and La Llonja. Stay and La Llonja both do fantastic set menus which imo can't be beaten on quality or price, and both have fantastic views

Have fun!

Turn left at seafront surely Debz1😉

copper 22-10-2017 19:54

Not far to go once you get to the front and wide pavements all the way to the centre and so many good Restaurants to choose from

debz1 22-10-2017 20:23

Quote:

Originally Posted by ragdollabbi (Post 120407)
Turn left at seafront surely Debz1😉

Whoops silly me :D

snowy2007 22-10-2017 22:29

Quote:

Originally Posted by debz1 (Post 120409)
Whoops silly me :D

Still hungover from last night :p

debz1 22-10-2017 23:08

Quote:

Originally Posted by snowy2007 (Post 120410)
Still hungover from last night :p

Haha yes you got it in one Snows. Great night though! It was the Ameretto and Baileys shot that tipped me over the edge 😜

Caerfryn 23-10-2017 10:51

Restaurants and Cafes in Villa Concha Area

Hi again and thanks for replies.

Gommar Goffer 23-10-2017 12:52

If you do turn right you will find SeaBar.Is and Casa Villa di Mar and further on some restaurants around the Pollensa Park hotel.

sunny 23-10-2017 15:22

The Sparrow Bar and Golden Lion are very close by, just across the road from Pollensa Park Hotel.

Gommar Goffer 23-10-2017 15:47

You will also find Ikebana, Sol y Mar, La Maina, Tamarells beach bar and more

Caerfryn 23-10-2017 23:07

Thanks again for recent replies