Pollensa Forum

Pollensa Forum (https://www.forum.puertopollensa.com/)
-   Bars & Restaurants in Pollensa, Majorca (https://www.forum.puertopollensa.com/bars-restaurants-pollensa-majorca/)
-   -   No. 31 Restaurant and Bar. (https://www.forum.puertopollensa.com/bars-restaurants-pollensa-majorca/13331-no-31-restaurant-bar.html)

Sparky 12-05-2017 12:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by SandySunshine (Post 118376)
Fantastic, thanks Sparky, sounds lovely. Just up the road from our house, too! Walking distance is always a good shout with house wine at 10.50 euros a bottle!

The house white is a crisp Verdejo and i loved the chiller/pourer they use, it works really well. Here is a link to it https://www.coolerwines.com/single-b...lorent-review/.

P&C@29 12-05-2017 17:38

Sparky we looked at 31 but no menu on display outside so gave it a miss, could you ask them to display one please. We will be back in September.

Sparky 12-05-2017 20:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by P&C@29 (Post 118379)
Sparky we looked at 31 but no menu on display outside so gave it a miss, could you ask them to display one please. We will be back in September.

They will put the menu up outside asap but it can be viewed on their FB page.

Sparky 13-05-2017 12:17

Quote:

Originally Posted by P&C@29 (Post 118379)

The menu is now displayed outside ;).

P&C@29 15-05-2017 10:35

Thanks Sparky we will check it out when we return in September as our apartment is only a few doors away.

supamac 16-05-2017 22:56

Well, what a lovely evening with our friends at No. 31 tonight. Siobhan and Kevin have created a modern, warm and very welcoming restaurant.
We ate in the pretty courtyard (just warm enough to dine out now) and were treated to some great food. After some generous starters, two of us had the lamb which was superb and the other two the cod dish - equally enjoyable. Too full to go for dessert and enjoyed the new coffee which arrived this week - hard to get a decent coffee so this was very welcome!

All in all, a lovely venue, a warm welcome and very good food - well worth a visit.
We will be going back for Sunday lunch!

Good luck to Siobhan, Kevin and the team at No 31!

Sparky 16-05-2017 23:13

So pleased that you enjoyed it, this is going to be a firm favourite with us :D.

Sparky 22-05-2017 09:45

We went for the carvery lunch yesterday and it was delicious, we had 2 courses and a bottle of house white, the bill was 36.50€ :).

I would advise booking if you want to eat here, they believe in giving personal and timely service and so limit the numbers accordingly ;):D.

supamac 22-05-2017 16:33

Yes good advice, Sparky; as you know, we missed out on a meal yesterday as we hadn't booked but enjoyed some lovely rose wine and a nice chat at the bar!
We'll be back!

Diver Val 11-06-2017 13:50

New Resaurant

Hi all

Just had to share this with you. A new resaurant newly opened called Number 31. We had a meal there last night and I have to say it was lovely.

Although a little way from the main eateries, near to the Hiper Centro supermarket on Vincent Buardes. They have a very nice courtyard at the back and you are served by the owner Siobhan, a good welcome and lovely food at a good price! What more could you ask for?

Well worth a visit!!

Val

GrandeMimosa 16-06-2017 10:39

Had excellent meal here again. lovely surroundings and great personal service. The chicken dish was lovely.
If your coming to PP this year you must try this restaurant and book early in your holiday because you might want to go back.
About 3 minute walk from the main square, I'm planning my next visit already.

Sparky 16-06-2017 10:47

Totally agree with you, we love it there and they deserve to do well :D.

Doogz1874 16-06-2017 12:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by GrandeMimosa (Post 118932)
Had excellent meal here again. lovely surroundings and great personal service. The chicken dish was lovely.
If your coming to PP this year you must try this restaurant and book early in your holiday because you might want to go back.
About 3 minute walk from the main square, I'm planning my next visit already.

Was that the Pollo Cazador / Hunters Chicken ? I had that when we visited and really enjoyed it ..... although not quite as much as I enjoyed their espresso martini ! :D

scotslizzy 16-06-2017 13:33

Arrive Tomorrow

And this one will def be on the list of new places for us to visit

are we nearly there yet ........

Scotslizzy

Sherberts 16-06-2017 13:49

Where is this restaurant please? But don't give road names please as I'm clueless!!