Businesses For Sale
Property Services
Local Services
MouseMats & T-shirts
Computers
Internet Services
Virus Protection
PuertoPollensa.com discussion forums

Go Back   Pollensa Forum > ONCE YOU'RE THERE > Bars & Restaurants in Pollensa, Majorca

Bars & Restaurants in Pollensa, Majorca Where to eat and drink. For great reviews and comments on bars, cafes and restaurants. Do give locations if possible.

Like Tree33Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 16-12-2016, 10:17

Default New years Eve in pollensa

We spent New year in Pollensa. Not many restaurants or bars open on new years eve. As I recall, everywhere shut in the square apart from Pollensa club, that had a private function. Lots of young people gather in the square around midnight , don't know about fireworks? We didn't see any in old town anyway.
Sponsored Links
Old 16-12-2016, 11:03

Quote:
Originally Posted by sparky View Post
NYE menu in Manduca, 3 courses, wine, water, coffee, liquor and party bag for 48€ pp.
Now my wife has departed to that great PP in the sky I may be interested in the last item on that list. I could do with some company.

Sorry folks but it's just my humour. That's all that's left.
sws97sdg, El Gordo, Sparky and 5 others like this.
Old 16-12-2016, 11:13
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by pollensafan View Post
Now my wife has departed to that great PP in the sky I may be interested in the last item on that list. I could do with some company.

And your sense of humour will help to get you through this very hard time Pollensafan . I am sending you a cyber hug.
pollensa, CathB, El Gordo and 9 others like this.
Old 16-12-2016, 11:54

Quote:
Originally Posted by sparky View Post
And your sense of humour will help to get you through this very hard time Pollensafan . I am sending you a cyber hug.
Gratefully received Madam Sparks. I feel better already.
El Gordo, Sparky and Tommo like this.
Old 16-12-2016, 15:05

Quote:
Originally Posted by JEPSET View Post
We spent New year in Pollensa. Not many restaurants or bars open on new years eve. As I recall, everywhere shut in the square apart from Pollensa club, that had a private function. Lots of young people gather in the square around midnight , don't know about fireworks? We didn't see any in old town anyway.
We have spent five years going to Pollensa for New year usually we go to the Clivia and then go up to the square after where the square is absolutely buzzing and there is a live band playing. One year we decided to go to lunch and spend the evening in the square the bars were empty, the people of Pollensa poured into town at around 11.45pm. All the bars were open earlier, but empty until that time. Last year we went back to going to the Clivia and into the square after. Can Moixet was absolutely heaving and the other bars on the square were all open . The restaurants in the square remained closed though.
Bootledodger likes this.

Last edited by romanb; 16-12-2016 at 22:19.
Old 16-12-2016, 22:17

Should add that all the years we had thought we were missing something in the square the band does not start until Midnight either!
Old 17-12-2016, 10:18

We spend Christmas and some times New year in a small town about 20 miles from Malaga and its the same there no one out till almost midnight !

They do have a lovely sunken square with a huge stage and we were surprised the first time we went there that all the Restaurants in the town are shut ! We now have a good late lunch and then snack for the evening and go out late They do seem to party all night though !

Never a good idea to travel home on NewYears Day !
Old 21-12-2016, 13:50
Super Moderator

Marina Brasserie are serving 3 courses including a glass of wine for 29€ pp on Christmas Day.
Old 21-12-2016, 20:17

Quote:
Originally Posted by pollensafan View Post

Only just seen this post been so busy fitting mudguards to my bike ready for the flooded cycle lane, just need my asthma medication and I'm ready for the new season. Anyway this amused me greatly, happy new year pollensafan.
El Gordo likes this.