Pollensa Forum

Pollensa Forum (https://www.forum.puertopollensa.com/)
-   Bars & Restaurants in Pollensa, Majorca (https://www.forum.puertopollensa.com/bars-restaurants-pollensa-majorca/)
-   -   Restaurants open in winter 2016/17. (https://www.forum.puertopollensa.com/bars-restaurants-pollensa-majorca/13116-restaurants-open-winter-2016-17-a.html)

sunnyboy 29-03-2017 08:09

Siobhan's place, No.31 Restaurant & Bar will open May 2.

Carol 29-03-2017 09:31

Good news but this thread about new restaurant opening should be in 'restaurants open in the summer'? Hardly winter now!

Sparky 29-03-2017 09:39

Quote:

Originally Posted by hoopy (Post 117663)
When will Siobhan and Kevins lace be open? No. 32?

Hoopy there is a thread about this here ;) :- http://www.forum.puertopollensa.com/...urant-bar.html

Sparky 29-03-2017 09:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by hoopy (Post 117663)
When will Siobhan and Kevins lace be open? No. 32?

Quote:

Originally Posted by Carol (Post 117666)
Good news but this thread about new restaurant opening should be in 'restaurants open in the summer'? Hardly winter now!

Maybe not winter now but this thread is about restaurants open from November to April, i will close the thread on Saturday ;).

steve&marilyn 29-03-2017 13:24

That's November to March then.....

hoopy 29-03-2017 17:44

Quote:

Originally Posted by sparky (Post 117667)
Hoopy there is a thread about this here ;) :- http://www.forum.puertopollensa.com/...urant-bar.html

Cheers sparky


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 01:04.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.6.0
(c) Copyright Holiday Webs Ltd 2011