Pollensa Forum

Pollensa Forum (https://www.forum.puertopollensa.com/)
-   Bars & Restaurants in Pollensa, Majorca (https://www.forum.puertopollensa.com/bars-restaurants-pollensa-majorca/)
-   -   Restaurant Argos. (https://www.forum.puertopollensa.com/bars-restaurants-pollensa-majorca/12149-restaurant-argos.html)

Tone 01-06-2015 14:35

Restaurant Argos.

Has anyone visited the new restaurant ARGOS, not far from Burger King?
Heard that it is a good restaurant but a bit pricey!:)

martinchip10 01-06-2015 18:15

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tone (Post 103841)

Not heard about it yet but apparently you order your food from a catalogue, not a menu.

debz1 02-06-2015 01:19

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tone (Post 103841)

Tone, I think this is the name of the restaurant in the newly refurbished Goleta hotel. It looks very nice :)

Disorderly 09-06-2015 23:30

But Id still love to order my food from a catalogue.....mail order meal maybe?

Tone 10-06-2015 09:26

Is it because I'm not English that I did not quite understand what Disordely mean?
Is it fun or ? :):):):cool:

mike_dublin 10-06-2015 09:30

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tone (Post 104023)
Is it because I'm not English that I did not quite understand what Disordely mean?
Is it fun or ? :):):):cool:

http://www.argos.co.uk/static/Home.h...www.google.es/ is an online shop in the UK and Ireland ... ;)

Tone 10-06-2015 10:13

So now I understand, thanks Mike:)

PollensaToni 10-06-2015 12:23

I think you will find the restaurant is named after the Spanish river rather than the UK mail order company.

Disorderly 10-06-2015 22:51

Oh come on! Wouldn't it be brilliant to rock up to a restaurant, make your selection from the "catalogue", go to your table and await the invitation to collect your meal from a counter and take it back to your table. Brilliant! I'm sure it will catch on in the port!

Being serious.....everything about the new La Goleta sounds very expensive. As a long-standing La Goleta customer of Martin and Elke, I find it hard to support the new business. But it will be very interesting to see reviews here. So who is brave enough to be the first to post?

scouse mark 11-06-2015 00:28

Quote:

Originally Posted by Disorderly (Post 104035)
Oh come on! Wouldn't it be brilliant to rock up to a restaurant, make your selection from the "catalogue", go to your table and await the invitation to collect your meal from a counter and take it back to your table. Brilliant! I'm sure it will catch on in the port!

Being serious.....everything about the new La Goleta sounds very expensive. As a long-standing La Goleta customer of Martin and Elke, I find it hard to support the new business. But it will be very interesting to see reviews here. So who is brave enough to be the first to post?

Just hope the first post does not say ordered my food only to find out it was out of stock,but we can get it for you by friday.

Nick 11-06-2015 13:39

Or the 28 day money back no quibble guarantee if you don't like it!

Sparky 11-06-2015 13:48

To get back on topic, has anyone tried the restaurant yet?. If you have please tell us what you think :).

Nick 11-06-2015 15:32

Is it me or is this forum losing a bit of its humour these days. A few light-hearted comments and we're chastised. Oh dear.....

Doogz1874 11-06-2015 15:53

Quote:

Originally Posted by nickpaulanoah (Post 104058)
Is it me or is this forum losing a bit of its humour these days. A few light-hearted comments and we're chastised. Oh dear.....

Aye..... its you :p :D

We had a look at the restaurant while we were out recently but didn't have the chance to visit - or even see a menu. :(

Georgiebear 11-06-2015 16:49

We were going to try last week, looks right up my street but unfortunately there was no one else in there and I hate being the only people in the restaurant so we didn't, hopefully it'll be busy and have built up its reputation by next year then I can give it a go!