Pollensa Forum

Pollensa Forum (https://www.forum.puertopollensa.com/)
-   Bars & Restaurants in Pollensa, Majorca (https://www.forum.puertopollensa.com/bars-restaurants-pollensa-majorca/)
-   -   Hotel Llenaire - query (https://www.forum.puertopollensa.com/bars-restaurants-pollensa-majorca/12145-hotel-llenaire-query.html)

Harters 30-05-2015 17:06

Hotel Llenaire - query

Sounds like a lovely spot.

Do they do lunch for non-residents?

joey36 30-05-2015 17:25

Yes they do.

lovemallorca 30-05-2015 17:57

Quote:

Originally Posted by Harters (Post 103788)
Sounds like a lovely spot.

Do they do lunch for non-residents?

Certainly do. I would suggest perhaps going mid-morning for Coffee and Cake (just a few euros) and enjoy the terrace overlooking the bay.

Once you are peckish, just ask for a menu, and having taken your lunch order, they take you around the side courtyard when it is ready.

Well worth a visit, as the view of the bay is superb.

kate1 30-05-2015 21:12

I haven't eaten there but the lunch menu looked great. The terrace used to be rather windy at times but I understand that they have installed screens to solve this. It is the most stunningly beautiful spot.

Harters 31-05-2015 10:58

Thank you all.

That's another added to the "eating list".

SandySunshine 03-06-2015 18:03

Also, don't forget to try Restaurant Siurell, on the corner. Owner Julie is fantastic, food is fantastic, view is fantastic! Need I say more?

Harters 05-06-2015 13:35

We've only eaten at the Siurell once, on our first trip to the area. Truth be told, we didnt think it was up to much and have never been back. It's one of those difficult calls - do you go back and give somewhere a second chance or stick to places where you know you'll be fine. There's never enough evenings!

PollensaToni 05-06-2015 16:27

Its my "local" and recommend highly. When house is full of kids, in-laws or various other freeloaders (sorry I meant family members) I always recommend the Llenaire to stay.

In terms of eating, dinner is superb with - IMHO - one of the best views in Mallorca. All three course and decent wine can be a pit pricey but there are plenty of more cost effective options.

Two alternative options:

1. There is a great coffee and cake opportunity for tea; or better

2. Go for a G&T or glass of cava to try out the ambiance.

debz1 05-06-2015 17:47

We often go here for coffee and cake swiftly followed by a beer and cava ;)

Only had lunch there once last year and couldn't fault it. Quite a small choice at lunchtime but our party of 4 all had something different and we were all delighted with our choices. We liked the extra touches of a white bowl of small tomatoes, all grown on their land and picked that day, placed on the table as an appetiser ....cherry, yellow, the smallest ones I've ever seen, the size of peas, and even some black ones. Absolutely delicious and a nice change from bread and älioli

Belladonna 05-06-2015 23:12

Same as you PollensaToni, its our local too, although we still drive there! It really does seem a totally different place to PP and P town. The views are wonderful which ever way you look; the service is 5 star, but not stuffy; obviously agree with all the comments re what ever meal or break you have there, and agree with debz that although the lunch time menu is very limited due to using only fresh produce, it really is lovely. Its usually really peaceful with everyone just chilling out, you really don't want to leave! Cant wait to get back there now! :rolleyes:

supamac 06-06-2015 09:52

These posts reminded us how lovely it is there so we hopped in the motor and popped up there for an early drink last evening. Several diners there enjoying the lovely setting and a few tables occupied on the terrace where we sat and enjoyed the glorious view.
Only spoiled by Ade moaning about the pips in his lemon!!! Seriously!!

pollensa 09-06-2015 17:09

We've been for lunch too (was quite limited but fabulous view) & also coffee & cake (which they serve until quite late in the afternoon). Does anyone know what times they serve lunch? Thanks.

pollensa 09-06-2015 17:12

Quote:

Originally Posted by pollensa (Post 104013)
We've been for lunch too (was quite limited but fabulous view) & also coffee & cake (which they serve until quite late in the afternoon). Does anyone know what times they serve lunch? Thanks.

Should have searched the forum :o:o - I posted myself here http://www.forum.puertopollensa.com/...-llenaire.html !!!

scotslizzy 09-06-2015 19:02

What sort of prices ?

Sounds lovely for dinner so does anyone have an approximate cost with a decent bottle of wine ?

Thanks

Scotslizzy

bannergal 09-06-2015 19:36

Hi Can anyone tell me how to get to this fab looking hotel?
Thanks